Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Holy shit, the Censer "hotfix" totally ruins it for people who want to do it after the fix. Is Blizzard being stupid?
    Just don't die.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyphrus View Post
    YOUR GRIND?!? How about my grind for rep when I was being camped by censer users. The only response I ever got from you pieces of garbage was "lolumadbro" or "lolpvpserverlol". As soon as the tables aren't as much in your favor the waterworks start. All the censer ever did was give dicks a new way to be dicks. I hope you never get your ill-gotten mounts.
    Dicks or not, they have a point. Why in the blue hell would you play on a pvp server if you were gonna b*tch about world pvp? It's like swimming in a shark tank and then griping that you had your leg bitten off...

Censer hotfix sucks and BMAH is a bit sad. (even if we get a different location)

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by drlawyer View Post
    "Madam Goya has decided to move her operations to more lucrative markets. It seemed like a prudent time to give up a thankless job."

LOL. It sounds like someone at Blizzard is a little butthurt that the Black Market Auction House was a flop.
    What? The BMAH was hardly a flop.

Does anyone know if joining an arena match and then leaving still resets the censer cooldown?

Quote Originally Posted by Cinos View Post
    Does anyone know if joining an arena match and then leaving still resets the censer cooldown?
    I heard people saying it wont.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowynne View Post
    You censers destroyed any sympathy we might have had for you when you started camping us despite us having the debuff that doesn't give you any coins. Therefore this cooldown hotfix is pure joy. Have fun getting hunted down.
    Have fun being farmed even longer because coins are that much harder to get.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    Erm that censer fix is weird, a bit excessive no? Looks like all the winging worked.

Deleted
    That nerf to the Censer of Agony comes like 3-4 months late ! Great !

10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool old LFRs are coming back. The icy look from LFR Madness weapon drops suit some specs (frost DK for example) very well.

"Madam Goya has decided to move her operations to more lucrative markets. It seemed like a prudent time to give up a thankless job."

LOL. It sounds like someone at Blizzard is a little butthurt that the Black Market Auction House was a flop.
    ...Have you seen that place when there's something really valuable there...? It's not a flop just because people want it to be...

Not to mention on populated PVP servers...never seen as many skeletons there as on Outland EU.

I am currently aiming to have 2 gold caps so that when/if they ever decide to add no longer obtainable mounts, like the Zulian tiger, I can go and buy it out immediately.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-06-12 at 02:04 PM.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

The cost got out a sight for many to want to join in. Even with all the gold I have, I was not willing to pay 70k plus for items. Another thing if you were trying to buy the various old armor pieces it took forever for them to be come available.

Building transmog sets was one of my favorite aspects in the game, pretty happy about an alternative route to get them for alts that still can't solo some fights.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Quote Originally Posted by Silverware View Post
    Have fun being farmed even longer because coins are that much harder to get.
    What part of 'camped with the debuff SO YOU DON'T EVEN GET A COIN" did you not get? I have no problem with censers who kill me occasionally when I'm coinable. My beef was with censers who kill pointlessly just to prevent us from having gameplay when there is absolutely no coin reward for them because we ALREADY HAVE THE DEBUFF. And I know they know I have the debuff because it's literally been less than two minutes since the last time they killed me...

Speaking of the debuff... Maybe Blizz should have, I dunno, made the debuff visible to all censers?! That would have been nice. Instead, as I understand it, only the censer who killed you can see that you're debuffed? How useless is that? Or is the "we can't see your debuff" line just an excuse for camping and it's actually visible to everyone? I'd like to know.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    What? The BMAH was hardly a flop.
    I doubt they would remove it was working really well. It was a thing to go there early on, but few times I got there every day there is never much on it. I really think it depends on the realm you are on that determines whether it worked out well. For being on a high pop realm I rarely saw a soul once the brawlers scrolls were easier to be obtained.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyesma81 View Post
    Dicks or not, they have a point. Why in the blue hell would you play on a pvp server if you were gonna b*tch about world pvp? It's like swimming in a shark tank and then griping that you had your leg bitten off...
    The island was shutdown for most of the day due to Alliance and Horde censer douches. I couldn't travel anywhere, especially anywhere near rep mobs. Even if I waited until very early in the morning (3 am or so) I would still be camped due to censer users coming back when there was less competition. I had been on Bloodscalp since 08. I fought my way through Qual'danas, Wintergrasp, and Tol Barad but Timeless Isle was beyond ridiculous. I was able to get my rep, items, and gear with little problem. Quel'danas is some of the most fun I've had in this game, but being prevented from quest and rep objectives is hardly fun. "The more things that can kill you, the more fun it is" philosophy doesn't work for me. Since WoD is supposed to be savage world, moved to a PVE realm to stop a problem before it started/continued, though it did suck spending the $$$ on five toons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowynne View Post
    What part of 'camped with the debuff SO YOU DON'T EVEN GET A COIN" did you not get? I have no problem with censers who kill me occasionally when I'm coinable. My beef was with censers who kill pointlessly just to prevent us from having gameplay when there is absolutely no coin reward for them because we ALREADY HAVE THE DEBUFF. And I know they know I have the debuff because it's literally been less than two minutes since the last time they killed me...

Speaking of the debuff... Maybe Blizz should have, I dunno, made the debuff visible to all censers?! That would have been nice. Instead, as I understand it, only the censer who killed you can see that you're debuffed? How useless is that? Or is the "we can't see your debuff" line just an excuse for camping and it's actually visible to everyone? I'd like to know.
    Just an excuse.EVERYONE can see if you have the debuff or not,no mater who killed you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Just an excuse.EVERYONE can see if you have the debuff or not,no mater who killed you.
    You have obviously never used the censer.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anium View Post
    Erm that censer fix is weird, a bit excessive no? Looks like all the winging worked.
    Things like this happen because people tend to take an abusive approach to think that someone once to be endlessly killed simply because they reside on a pvp realm. When people decide to be an a** because they simply can be, Blizzard has to step in to prevent or at least hinder the person being said a** to someone else. I left the two pvp realms 3 years ago, because it was not really pvp anymore, it was little jerks just wanting to be little jerks because they could be.

I am all for pvp, but if you can't take what you are will to dish out and you feel the need to hide or evade and not take your medicine from an equal level character then you are basically a coward. When people think that endlessly ganking someone is pvp, then you seriously have a problem. Even though Blizzard does not consider someone being camped for an hour or more as harassment, that does not mean its not. I seen more than a few people leave the game because of this sort of stuff. I said screw it and paid $300 to not be bother anymore, absolutely the best money I paid in this game to date.

PvP these days is not even close to what it was back when I started in BC, way more buttheads to day than back then and I was on a high pop rppvp realm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacricarl View Post
    You have obviously never used the censer.
    Excuse me,what? I already have the 2000 coin achievement.