Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    You are complaning for insignificant buffs that happen in an already dead content. Anyone who is still progressing is really late to the party, anyone who still hasn't got their legendary cloak is already late to the party... really really late. This buff could be a problem one month after patch release, but not now.

But anyway, i agree that the implementation is wrong. At this point in time both buffs should be permanent. And if in the future they have something similar to the cloak i also agree that there should be some kind of shortcut to make it easier for alts, just as you get a valor buff when you cap with one character.

The buffs are going in the right direction but I would rather have things like "increased xp" and such.. my alts are on the valor cap thing and I have little ingame time (I play alot but seriously TBC reps) makes me unable to level alts. The buffs are homever added at a great time.. It's summer so most folks want to be out. Unless you are some weirdo that lives in the basement.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    -The vast majority of people that are against them, are not doing Heroic Raid content and are complaining about "baddies" that will show up in their PuGs. This seems to be more about personal epeen rather than anything else.
    I don't do heroic raiding but I don't see why everything has to be available to everyone. What's the point of playing if you have nothing to aim for, nothing to motivate you to improve yourself?

Oh I forgot, the gamers of today are the people who drive around Walmart with a motorized shopping cart because they're too damn lazy to walk.

IMO

They should do things like the Valor buff on weekend, like the BG honor weekends.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

To be honest, I never got the cloak, but the buff is kinda making me want to re-sub and try to get it.

I agree on everything except the "for alts"-thing, pretty much.