Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliptables View Post
    Guys, don't forget the cutting edge innovations! Like their naming system, where you have to name every single person you bump into, since there are no initial nameplates. This is hands-down THE most retarded shit I've ever heard of, who the fuck came up with this stupid idea. Here, let me give you an example:

Kyanion walks around in the woods, when he suddenly bumps into a crowd of people, he have met several of them before so he greets them with "Hey guys", and is met with;

-Hey Rambo
    -Hey Laquisha
    -Hey Legolas
    -Hey Icynips
    Haha, I did not even picture it like that. Some funny shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Haha, I did not even picture it like that. Some funny shit.
    Well you should imagine it Trolliptical, or whomever you really are. I like the name I gave you better than what you might have had. Imagine a world like that...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Well you should imagine it Trolliptical, or whomever you really are. I like the name I gave you better than what you might have had. Imagine a world like that...
    Penis face 516 how are you today?

Its just bad, my mind boggles are the stupidity of it.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Penis face 516 how are you today?

Its just bad, my mind boggles are the stupidity of it.
    It gets worse, wait til you see everyone in the same fucking plate armor that they've shown off in so many pictures. So Penis face 516 looks like all the other penis faces from a distance. But no global chat system so you can't do anything to get their attention either.

GUISE, STOP RIPPING ON TOA! The system is so immersive and innovative that your trolling brains can't even comprehend it! Nobody will grief or do stuff like that, we're adults here, gash!

Quote Originally Posted by Maddoc View Post
    GUISE, STOP RIPPING ON TOA! The system is so immersive and innovative that your trolling brains can't even comprehend it! Nobody will grief or do stuff like that, we're adults here, gash!
    Well well well if it isn't PenisBreathx2 here to rain on our parades. You are right everyone who plays ToA would be super friendly to each other!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    NO fast travel: Hey at least horses are a stretch goal if they raise 700k. You know what sucked in Everquest? Running through gigantic fucking zones over and over again. You know what helped mitigate that? Classes who could help you transport to set spots in each map.
    Stretch goal?? Thought they said fast travel breaks immersion.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Err yah well I mean I wouldn't exactly call that 'fast travel'. I mean sure faster than walking it, but geez wtb a mage port.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    Dragons can fly, but can kill themselves from landing 'improperly'. I'm imagining horses will break their legs running through the woods, forcing you to buy another one on their cash shop? Eff if I know. They are literally the dumbest group of people with the worst ideas I've ever seen tackle making a game.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Dragons can fly, but can kill themselves from landing 'improperly'. I'm imagining horses will break their legs running through the woods, forcing you to buy another one on their cash shop? Eff if I know. They are literally the dumbest group of people with the worst ideas I've ever seen tackle making a game.
    Can you imagine if that actually became a game though? Just how stupid can the ideas really go? Oh your dragon crash landed...here is a horse...ooops broken leg! Here is a hand card where YOU pull the cart...broken wheel....dead.

It is like Oregon Trail except it fucks you way more.

I'm so pumped for the first annual ToACon™ http://i.imgur.com/6QhA36M.jpg

Deleted

Can't be worse than MineCon. I still cringe at the asked questions.

Deleted
    At the current rate of funding they'll reach about 40% of their goal by the end of the campaign.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    For an extra $500 at the door you can hang out in the ball bit with that guy in the furry suit for a little light yiffing.

I don't know what that is from, but that scares the shit out of me.

Indeed it is just dumb. Having player names presented to you automatically is a MUST in an MMO. Who in their right mind would take time out to ask each persons name and put it down correctly?
    Invite Bob!
    Which one's Bob?
    That guy!
    Who? That one?
    Not that one, that one!
    Wtf?!

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Can't be worse than MineCon. I still cringe at the asked questions.
    What sort of questions get asked? XD

Deleted
    What sort of questions get asked? XD

Can't link right now but youtube: Most awkward moments at minecon 2013.

I'm only eight pages into the thread, but I have to drop in and say; this is the funniest thing I have seen in a long while!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice the crafting section?

Annealing, Baking, Batching, Boiling, Carpentry, Casting...

All the excitement of an Easy-Bake Oven, you know with out the hot light bulb to cook your brownies, or you know, the BROWNIES!!
    And the description of the crafting skill 'boiling'-

Straight from the video:

"Boiling is a cooking skill that uses pots to boil water and cook ingredients into finished, edible meals. Pots are filled with water, ingredients added and places(sic) over a fire source to bring the water to a boil which cooks the food."

lolwat?