Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome set! I just wish they would stop making all tier sets look like they're Plate armour though :/

Deleted
    I think it looks awesoem

10+ Year Old Account
    I have never been so confused over a tier set. Part of me is a little sad we didn't get a Malorne-themed set.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I would actually say the helmet structure is very much like the Malorne Tier 4 Helmet. With a few extra additional layers of crazy added on top. I love the wings... everything else is... ya. The gloves in particularly look like belong somewhere else. Do not fit with the rest at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Serzha View Post
    Best. Set. Ever.
    I'm seriously having a hard time choosing between the twisted dark tree set and this one.

Deleted
    We've had worse. I'm pretty okay with this one although it's not particularly good looking either.

Awesome from top to bottom, and I like the helm. looking fwd to it!

Deleted
    Love it. Something fresh and unique. More sets like this please

Absolutely mind-blowing set. I wish I wore leather so I could steal it for my hunter.

Deleted
    Such an amazing looking set. I might just need to drag my Druid back into relevance to hope at the chance of getting it at some point.

Whenever you you want to point out our opinion and feel like starting with "Am I the only one", consider that you aren't and rephrase the question - you're never the only one, it's pointless to ask the question.

Other than that, I find it ugly as well.

Deleted
    Best looking set since malorne. Well done!

Looks wicked to me!!

I think it looks really badass. Always seems very generic and boring on a human male, but I can see if being cool on a NE or Worgen. First set since T11 (and to some extent T12hc) that I like. +1
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Deleted
    i cant wait to see a cow with wings aoxaoxoaxoaooaxo !!

Deleted
    Well it sure is unique... little bit too mail/plate -ish for a druid imo. And i don't really like the idea with bugg wings, it would be better with feathers. All we can do is to dream that we get a cool animation
    Last edited by mmoc3782ac376e; 2014-06-21 at 02:11 PM.

Deleted
    Fucking love it.

Tbh I was hoping for a plant-hydra themed tier but I love this one nevertheless

While it is disgusting (bugs? c'mon Blizz! ) they did a wonderful job at it. The detail is great, I mean look at those wings! The colour scheme is a nice one as well.