Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New Arakkoa Models?

Surely someone has seen an arakkoa in the alpha, right? Where are the pictures!?

15+ Year Old Account
    At least put a question mark in your title. Fucking misleading.

Deleted
    Why would you make a thread stating that you have new models? Rename it now please.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    At least put a question mark in your title. Fucking misleading.
    Seconded.

This keeps happening...

Deleted
    Everything we know about uncorrupted Arakkoa model is here in the first post. Video is also there, but the model is super bugged atm. (it has unique Skeleton btw)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Arakkoa-Model

The last I heard was that Arakkoa models are not complete and they're missing a lot of textures and stuff, but that was a build or two ago so might have changed, no idea.

Thread titles like these should be cause for ban. So fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Seconded.

This keeps happening...

Thirded. It's damn annoying.

And I PMed Inico about it. We first got the model 2 major builds ago, and that's quite a lot of time in between. It could be that he can make it work now. I would like to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    Thread titles like these should be cause for ban. So fucking stupid.
    Really? Can't believe the replies I got in this thread... personal attacks over punctuation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Trolden View Post
    Everything we know about uncorrupted Arakkoa model is here in the first post. Video is also there, but the model is super bugged atm. (it has unique Skeleton btw)
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Arakkoa-Model
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    The last I heard was that Arakkoa models are not complete and they're missing a lot of textures and stuff, but that was a build or two ago so might have changed, no idea.

Thank you for actually answering the question and not being a tool like everyone else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Really? Can't believe the replies I got in this thread... personal attacks over punctuation.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you for actually answering the question and not being a tool like everyone else.
    It's your fault for not realizing your own mistake. We are always looking for new information and your post seemed like it was going to have some. We came to this thread expecting one thing and getting nothing. So we reply with resentment and disappointment. Of course you will get flamed. Figure out how to post correctly and it won't happen. It's simple forum etiquette.

What's wrong with this forum these days? It's always people getting angry over something. Whether it be something Blizzard did, or a missing punctuation in the title.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ogolahst View Post
    What's wrong with this forum these days? It's always people getting angry over something. Whether it be something Blizzard did, or a missing punctuation in the title.
    Because there is a fairly large difference between a statement and a question? I don't see how that is hard to understand.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's your fault for not realizing your own mistake. We are always looking for new information and your post seemed like it was going to have some. We came to this thread expecting one thing and getting nothing. So we reply with resentment and disappointment. Of course you will get flamed. Figure out how to post correctly and it won't happen. It's simple forum etiquette.
    Actually it is your fault for getting so butthurt over a mistake. Reading you peoples posts made me cringe. Is the community that bad? Wow.

There was no mistake in my title just in your expectations. Take it easy bud.

Because there is a fairly large difference between a statement and a question? I don't see how that is hard to understand.
    That doesn't give you the right to get angry. It was a typo, chill out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerkked View Post
    Actually it is your fault for getting so butthurt over a mistake. Reading you peoples posts made me cringe. Is the community that bad? Wow.
    The only one "butthurt" is OP when people were rightfully annoyed that the post title was misleading. Yes, punctuation matters. It's like the difference between "go help your uncle jack off a horse" and "Go help your uncle, Jack, off a horse."

Sig by Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    The only one "butthurt" is OP when people were rightfully annoyed that the post title was misleading. Yes, punctuation matters. It's like the difference between "go help your uncle jack off a horse" and "Go help your uncle, Jack, off a horse."
    The title doesn't say. "I have the new models here." It's a thread name, the title doesn't even need to be a sentence. It's simply about the topic "new arrakoa models". Nothing wrong with my title at all

After several threads the last few weeks that were actually questions like.. "New Night Elf male model" (missing the question mark, and people getting disappointed when someone missed the question mark either intentionally or not intentionally, you bet your ass people are allowed to get annoyed at all these misleading titles. It's not hard to take that extra second to spare everyone the disappointment and include a "?".

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    After several threads the last few weeks that were actually questions like.. "New Night Elf male model" (missing the question mark, and people getting disappointed when someone missed the question mark either intentionally or not intentionally, you bet your ass people are allowed to get annoyed at all these misleading titles. It's not hard to take that extra second to spare everyone the disappointment and include a "?".
    So many people going onto my ignore list I've never seen so many rabid people on here before in my life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The title doesn't say. "I have the new models here." It's a thread name, the title doesn't even need to be a sentence. It's simply about the topic "new arrakoa models". Nothing wrong with my title at all
    How can you not get this? If you say, "New models" you are making a statement. That statement says you have the new models.