Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Always Outland. Not that I like really the continent but the gear is better in Outland.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    How the hell do you guys spend 5 levels in hellfire, even with 45% bonus xp?!
    By doing most/all of the quests and Ramps and Blood Furnace quests. I go to HFP until about 62-63, Zangarmarsh until 65-66, and Nagrand until 68.

Also, a neat trick that few people know: for whatever reason, TBC Heroics aren't locked to anyone in TBC level range (60-70), meaning you can enter any TBC Heroic at any level over 60, regardless of whether or not you could get in the Normal difficulty. So you could grab a level 90 friend to run you through heroic TBC dungeons for quests (though quests in dungeons you can't yet enter on normal will be greyed out until you're at the appropriate level), which is worth quite a bit of experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

10+ Year Old Account
    58 no doubt.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

58 but I solo ramparts to 61 then start questing, I honestly can't stand any zone other than Hellfire and Nagrand so I try to skip as many as possible. I do it like this: 58-61 solo ramparts, 61-65 Hellfire while queuing specific for dungeons I haven't done quests in, 65-68 Nagrand while continuing to que specific for dungs I haven't done quests in. Now of course not all classes can solo ramparts at that level so I either get boosted there or just que specific for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually go at 60 unless I have no more quests in my zone and I'm 59 or 58, mostly because revamped later zones of azeroth gives more exp from quests than Hellfire Peninsula.
    Originally Posted by cutterx2202
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    outland at 58
    I specific queue for each dungeon while questing to knock out the quests and get rewards and then continue to queue random or specific depending on if I want specific gear or gear from the random bag.
    questing I always try and get to and do the quests that reward superior quality items and move onto the next zone when the previous one has been exhausted of such quest rewards. I tend to skip terrokar 'cause I don't like the place and I can usually go from zangar to nagrand fairly quickly. also try to get from to nagrand to northrend as quickly as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by calinass View Post
    Im not sure if revamped blasted lands / otehr area >>> hellfire for xp
    58 right off the bat. You get to 60 a lot faster that way since the XP jumps when you leave vanilla content and move into outland so 58-60 you can take advantage of that.

Deleted
    I always go when i am level 58, it's just way faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    58. Heirloom stuff makes the leveling fly by in general. Even moreso during 58-60 in those beginning quests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Usually right at 58. Though a couple of times I held off until 60, just did some battlegrounds and leveled like that for a couple of levels.

Deleted
    I go when I finish Blasted Lands because the xp there is the same as Outland, usually that leaves me at 60 so I can just skip hellfire and go to zangarmarsh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Definitely 58. I also go to Northrend at 68.
    Me too, I just prefer to go as soon as possible the XP is too good
    Edit Signature.

I go at 58 as the last couple of levels in vanilla content are painful. That and I don't mind outland questing

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    Always head to outland at 58 must faster and better rewards

I actually like leveing in outland but I hate wrath and would still head there at 68 because better xp and rewards

But seeing as the last 6 characters I leveled have all been hybrids I just dungeon my through most of the content

Also another factor to moving on is by 50 I normally need the next set of mats meaning my profs grind to halt (spend most of my inbetween dungeon time gathering)

60. I make it a habit to reach whatever the content level cap was before moving to the next area.

Helfire ramparts at 58 (queue specific when it's red) and spam it until 61ish then enter it pull everything die and spirit ress, afk 10 min and then go and solo it up till 65ish

Straight to outland of course. Quests give more XP and the quest reward gear is much better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I might not actually step into Outland at all, just spam the dungeon finder.

Despite my hatred for the Cata revamp, I wait until 60 to get to Outland. Because I hate using ground mounts in those zones. If they would change flight to 58, then I would absolutely go to Hellfire at 58.

As for my questing route (because I hate the people I end up being grouped with in dungeons) is Hellfire from 60-62 (doing the Honor Hold and Cenarion quests only), Zangarmarsh 62-64 (doing the Cenarion quests only, without bothering to do the Sporeggar quests), Terokkar Forest 64-? I am leveling a rogue through there right now, and she is 65 now, I think, and that's the route I am taking with her. I may hop back to Zangarmarsh to do Orebor Harborage to unlock the Kurenai quests in Nagrand. Right now I am at the Allerian Stronghold quests. Will probably do them, then head back to Zangarmarsh for Kurenai, then go to Nagrand for some Nessingwary quests. Or I may skip the Kurenai quests and go straight for Nessingwary, depending on what level I am when done with Allerian Stronghold.

I always leave for Northrend at 68. Always. Sometimes I will grind out the vrykul at 67 to reach 68 just so I can be out of Outland faster (Northrend is still my favorite questing content). I think I will need to try and get another XP boost from Krol the Blade to make Cata 80-85 go faster, like I did with my monk.

10+ Year Old Account
    OP: Yes, Always. XP is better in Outland, and do the dungeon quests. Don't bother running those dungeons after completing the quests.
    With a bit of straight forward tunnel vision questing you should be on your way to Northrend in just a couple hours. I was out of there completing almost all Hellfire quest and doing maybe half the Zangamarsh ones.