Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moremana View Post
    I always said, September release....and I am always right!!
    Show the offical release from blizz that says your right

Quote Originally Posted by Haven2011 View Post
    They release the cinimatamic withen a month or two of release they even where ask about a while go and they said it be a least shown close launch. And for sept to be ptr 6.0 would need to be up this week or next in order to be out in Aug. And yea they maybe a head a few builds but that don't mean we close to launch hell the intro event is fully finshed yet still need textures and some models aren't done. Plus I don't see beta being done I two months consider raid testing have even started yet and that surely take three months to get tune and fixed. You guy are way to hopeful in this.
    And yet past history shows betas in "bad shape" aren't indicative of anything other than Blizzard not feeling it is necessary to push every build to beta realms.
    Last edited by xanzul; 2014-07-01 at 03:24 PM.

Hmm it does sound too soon according to how beta looks atm and Blizzard all confused with non stop changes all over the place still this late in development.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And many other examples you might understand
    No need - I already understand... this might help:

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I really hope that's not the real release date, but if it is, that explains why they're cutting so much. I would be absolutely fine with waiting until November/December if it means they can stop cutting features.

- - - Updated - - -

They're quite clearly rushing now that they're getting close to some deadline we don't know, that's why they have to cut so many features.
    Which means they either have none of this shit together and are struggling for even a 2014 release, or that they really want to release the game as early into fall as possible.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    A majority of Blizzard employees do, yes. You don't see how that could impact a November release?
    Considering my response wasn't to a November release it was in regards to an October release.
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I really hope that's not the real release date, but if it is, that explains why they're cutting so much. I would be absolutely fine with waiting until November/December if it means they can stop cutting features.

- - - Updated - - -

They're quite clearly rushing now that they're getting close to some deadline we don't know, that's why they have to cut so many features.
    What are they cutting? You mean the ability pruning? We knew about that months ago long before the alpha even started. The capital cities? Again nope, if they were saving time they wouldn't be making 2 new entirely different cities they would just half ass the original Wod capitals. Most of the "features" being "cut" aren't time savers at all as it results in MORE development time not less. All of you really need to stop talking out of your ass and actually pay attention to what beta testers are saying. You know...the people who actually know what they are talking about rather than relying on blatant lies and misinformation.

So which pre expansion patch lasted for more than 6 week? Right.
    In which other expansion patch did they create raid content JUST for a pre-patch ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Hmm it does sound too soon according to how beta looks atm and Blizzard all confused with non stop changes all over the place still this late in development.
    Are you for real? Did you really just say September is too soon for release and then turn around and imply development for Wod is almost done? This right here is why people with actual constructive criticism get ignored because of all the double talking people with agendas spamming the forums with absolute bullshit.

It is beta. Things change. That is the ENTIRE point of beta.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would never pin my hopes and dreams on a guide book coming out, those are such moving targets and they usually just slap some date on and then adjust it as the actually get closer to the launch. All this stuff does is get people crank up and expecting something that is not going to happen. Many correlated the increase amount of employees Blizzard hired last years as mean they would have the expansion out in the March or April, we see where that got them. People going ballistic because it was not out when they thought it would be. I don't bother with all this crap, it comes out when it comes out. We still have along way to go before this expansion is ready for prime time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unlucky4you View Post
    As awesome as that would be I highly doubt it. I mean, we aren't even in 6.0 yet.
    Has nothing to do with this.... Pre-expansion patches usually launch about a month before release, so IF the release date is 9/23 then we'll be seeing 6.0 patch around 8/19 or 8/26, and we'll be hearing of the release date around the end of this month. As a bonus this also works out for the Cinematic reveal at Gamescom 8/13-8/19.

I believe this may be a good date, but we will see.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Considering my response wasn't to a November release it was in regards to an October release.
    Blizzcon is in November. You replied to someone talking about a November release. Or are you people too busy trying to hype up how inept Blizzard is to even pay attention to what others are saying?

Considering how on the dot there previous Guesses was, id say it might be likely.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    In which other expansion patch did they create raid content JUST for a pre-patch ?
    What the hell are you even talking about? The major systems changes for Wod go live with 6.0 and that is a fact. Everything else is just spin to push some sort of inane agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tarawa View Post
    Would never pin my hopes and dreams on a guide book coming out, those are such moving targets and they usually just slap some date on and then adjust it as the actually get closer to the launch. All this stuff does is get people crank up and expecting something that is not going to happen. Many correlated the increase amount of employees Blizzard hired last years as mean they would have the expansion out in the March or April, we see where that got them. People going ballistic because it was not out when they thought it would be. I don't bother with all this crap, it comes out when it comes out. We still have along way to go before this expansion is ready for prime time.
    No amount of developers can prevent getting bogged down when Blizzard decides to change course for a feature of an expansion. Blizzard already said the delay in beta starting was due to garrison changes and the starting experience not being complete yet and that is what they wanted tested first.

Again if Wod isn't released in Sept/Oct then when? No one seems interested in answering that outside of terrible attempts at trolling or deflection. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, Warcraft anniversaries and Blizzcon among other things the time frame for Wod to be released in 2014 is rather limited and there is no way in hell they are going to push it to 2015. Not going to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    So BlizzCon causes people to suddenly become incapable of raiding? How do they do that? Not to mention that the progression race will be long over if it is really 6 weeks after release.
    Also it's not like 10% of the 7 Millions players actually go to Blizzcon! We are talking less than 1% go .... 10% would be 700,000, 1% would be 70,000.. We are talking 26,000 go to blizzcon. less than .5% of the number of players... Sorry I don't buy the whole Progression race for delaying WoD until after Blizzcon.
    Fanboy (Fanboi):
    1. A term used towards someone when a person disagrees with the said someone on a subject, person, place, thing, company, or product line and they are not smart enough to debate their counterpoints or facts, so they resort to childish name calling in hopes of shaming others into silence and thus them winning through dominance.* 2. A term used as a taunt/peer pressure technique to shape popular opinion through shame and humiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristae View Post
    Also it's not like 10% of the 7 Millions players actually go to Blizzcon! We are talking less than 1% go .... 10% would be 700,000, 1% would be 70,000.. We are talking 26,000 go to blizzcon. less than .5% of the number of players... Sorry I don't buy the whole Progression race for delaying WoD until after Blizzcon.
    If the Mythic race is still on, no way Method or Midwinter would attend Blizzcon. Altho if this September release date is correct, I would expect the Mythic race to be long over.

What the hell are you even talking about? The major systems changes for Wod go live with 6.0 and that is a fact. Everything else is just spin to push some sort of inane agenda.

- - - Updated - - -

No amount of developers can prevent getting bogged down when Blizzard decides to change course for a feature of an expansion. Blizzard already said the delay in beta starting was due to garrison changes and the starting experience not being complete yet and that is what they wanted tested first.

Again if Wod isn't released in Sept/Oct then when? No one seems interested in answering that outside of terrible attempts at trolling or deflection. Between Thanksgiving, Christmas, Warcraft anniversaries and Blizzcon among other things the time frame for Wod to be released in 2014 is rather limited and there is no way in hell they are going to push it to 2015. Not going to happen.

Sept isn't going to happen unless we see ptr go up in next few days

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Release of normals: Cleared on day 1
    Release of HMs the week after normals: Cleared within a week

Unless Mythic is hard as hell and has some gear check plus insane mechanics aka LK 25 HM, you could release the first raid tier together with the game, the mad raiders will be lv 100 within 2 days latest, farm their face off in 5 mans and pop into the first normals LATEST on the weekend.
    Right, because the last couple of heroics got cleared in a week.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    And as someone has said - what's that got to do with the price of fish? Please don't insult and say 'Live raid' - because that's just a bollocks reason.

Because a large percentage of attendees will be from raiding guilds chasing at the very least server firsts, the crying would be immense.

lol, if you guys think blizzard is planning the release around a 0.01% of the playerbase, you must be really dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Xol View Post
    If the Mythic race is still on, no way Method or Midwinter would attend Blizzcon. Altho if this September release date is correct, I would expect the Mythic race to be long over.

That's what we try to tell ppl