Deleted

WoD Beta 18522 Awesome Hulked orc and Highmaul Ogre King video

This new Orc creature is Awesome! the same skeleton that Malkorok but still awesome!

Last edited by mmoc4dd9228d0a; 2014-07-09 at 11:44 PM.

Hulk Trolls can now have grudge matches with Hulked Orcs. I wonder what the lore is behind the monstrous orcs.

Oh man, why didn't they use that skin for the front page? That's far cooler than the one demonstrated there.

Ogre King doesn't impress me. Don't know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. Hopefully the main Ogre on their island is more imposing.

Oh good, Malkorok lives on. On the bright side, when we fight the Orcs with the Orcs around the Orcs at least some of the Orcs will be discernible from the rest of the Orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    That orc seems to be giant fan of senator armstrong from MGR. He is probably also ripped on nanomachines (son).

Deleted
    Added new video:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dwarfkicker View Post
    Hulk Trolls can now have grudge matches with Hulked Orcs. I wonder what the lore is behind the monstrous orcs.
    Blood magic. Garrosh probably gave that knowledge to them. Garrosh was responsible for the creation of Malkorok type hulk orcs.

hulked orc.

Well I guess it's a fact that the black one is Ariok, son of Etrigg, gone Hulk due to bloodmagic radiation from Kilrogg's tribal magic.
    Last edited by Jshadowhunter; 2014-07-09 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dwarfkicker View Post
    I believe its shown in Tanaan intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Why does every WoD dataminer upload the same models at around the same time, rather than all focusing on other models?

The Ogre King's heads look like placeholders IMO, it doesn't seem too interesting considering that it is basically just the default new ogre head model.
    You just lost The Game

Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    The Ogre King's heads look like placeholders IMO, it doesn't seem too interesting considering that it is basically just the default new ogre head model.
    To be honest, the Thunder King's face wasn't very unique either. But they managed to build a fairly interesting character there, maybe these two will have strong personalites?

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    To be honest, the Thunder King's face wasn't very unique either. But they managed to build a fairly interesting character there, maybe these two will have strong personalites?
    He also didn't look like a pale grandpa Mogu wearing his grandma's curtains.

15+ Year Old Account
    Er... Lei Shen, go back to Pandaria...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zieprakis View Post
    This new Orc creature is Awesome! the same skeleton that Malkorok but still awesome!

Put a saddle on its back
    sell it in the blizzard store for 35 bucks
    ???
    profit