Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I'd take this over a raid tier any day of week!

Deleted
    more fluff content for the children and women - yawn.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmz390 View Post
    more fluff content for the children and women - yawn.
    Please tell me more about how manly your cartoonish video game is...

i dont care how much this costs.. holy shit, this is the best WoD news ive read so far, i definitely will be resubbing. this is the best thing EVER! I SHALL GET STEVE TO MAX LEVEL!!!

Well blizz knows how to convince me to reactivate my account.

I doubt i'll ever see people with it, let alone any pet. People hardly have their pets out these days.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

So another blizzard store pet will they one go up in price like the last mount too? Or will they really shock us all and have it FREE...LOLs

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Sweet a new store pet! Blizzard needs the more zeni. Reports have come in that WoD will drain them dry.
    You can also pay for it with a bucket full of tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocheku View Post
    Sheep will be sheep. Another store bought item. And yet we still pay subs and pay more now for an expansion. No King rules forever, and just like their own Arthas their demise will be of their own doing.
    The world problem is that there will always be too many sheeps compared to smart people...
    The sad truth

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by connor778 View Post
    i dont care how much this costs.. holy shit, this is the best WoD news ive read so far, i definitely will be resubbing. this is the best thing EVER! I SHALL GET STEVE TO MAX LEVEL!!!
    wow, just blown away, out of all the things, this is the best news for you?

*giggle*

Wonder how many crazy Corgi ladies this will bring back to Wow

I can imagine them walking through Stormwind. Occupied by 10 Corgis :P

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu84 View Post
    The world problem is that there will always be too many sheeps compared to smart people...
    Deciding a pet isn't worth your money isn't 'being smart', it's called having an opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    Deciding a pet isn't worth your money isn't 'being smart', it's called having an opinion.
    You are missing the point, but go on

Quote Originally Posted by giovannileanza View Post
    I doubt i'll ever see people with it, let alone any pet. People hardly have their pets out these days.
    What? I have 14 lvl 90 characters, each of them always has its own pet following him. Lots of people do.

I also have a pet swine, named as my boss. Another one named as my ex. Gives lots of satisfaction, lol.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshimitsu84 View Post
    You are missing the point, but go on
    You'll forgive me if I don't see other people spending their own money on things they like as a problem. Nobody but themselves decides whether the pet is worth it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Honestly, it looks more like a +1 for me... I don't know what's so special about this pet. If it's going to be on shop then it's a 'no' ofc.

Deleted
    i wonder if the queen will make a character now?

The game has way too many pets and mounts... Blizzard should start adding something else to collect. How about Housing ... oh wait, we get an overblown farm town instead with nearly no individuality.

Wait, does anyone how much did this pet cost us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    The game has way too many pets and mounts... Blizzard should start adding something else to collect. How about Housing ... oh wait, we get an overblown farm town instead with nearly no individuality.
    I'd rather get things I can use all over the place than stuff that sits in a single room of building.

Deleted
    This is the kind of thing I'd expect to see on an April Fool's day. How about Blizzard stop wasting time on mounts, pets and so forth and actually get this expansion finished before the game completely dies?