Poll: Most fun zone

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Most fun MoP zone

Which zone do you find the most fun by setting, art,... and/or lore, storytelling in MoP?

I'm going with Jade Forest, I loved questing there, the setting is awesome

It's Jade Forest for me too, hands down. I remember something about them completely redoing that zone in the middle of the beta, and the extra time they spent on it really shows. It was a fantastic introduction to Pandaria and the expansion in general.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffter View Post
    It's Jade Forest for me too, hands down. I remember something about them completely redoing that zone in the middle of the beta, and the extra time they spent on it really shows. It was a fantastic introduction to Pandaria and the expansion in general.
    I agree, it was the first zone where you could watch the story go on without paying attention to the quests.

kun lai summit hands down. jade forest is boring.. valley is ok but not that interesting. but the troll lore in kun lai is really nice. townlonge steppes is good too aside from some hard hitting mobs at the start.

Deleted
    Jade was fun for my first 3 alts, then it got boring.

Other zones got boring on my 2nd alt.... so Jade wins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Timeless isle, because there is so much to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade forest indeed and Timeless isle for me.

All zones are terrible imo

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest for me. Timeless Isle is also very good but they used Jade Forest art there, so no wonder.

Timeless Isle for sure.

Jade Forest > Valley of the Four Winds (only because of Chen and Li Li) > Townlong Steppes (Advancing with the Shado Pan)

Would've voted Tmeless Isle if only Wandering Isle wasn't an option. That zone has a special place in my heart

kun lai is the best looking

krasarang wilds has the best quests

10+ Year Old Account
    Jade Forest > Wandering Isle > Timeless Isle in my opinion.

Jade Forest had the best quests and artwork, and there is a lot of attention to detail in places you never go when questing. Wandering Isle is amazing and I am really sad you can't go back (same with the Lost Isles for Goblins, though that got ruined at the end anyway). Timeless Isle looks nice, but no surprise since it is just Jade Forest with some other stuff. I really enjoy the stuff in Timeless Isle and hope they do more of it in the future but Jade Forest and Wandering Isle are simply amazing in my opinion.

I would have liked Kun-Lai a lot more if there was less brown farmlands and more snowy mountains. Snowy mountains are awesome.

Deleted
    Fun to level; I find Krasarang to be kinda okey, not alot of people and easy quests for casters. (Harder on my melee classes to level in Krasarang)
    Hate right now; Timless Isle the ganking with the orb is out of controll.

My server last night; On group camped spot A another spot F and the third ran around on the other side of the Isle, killing people even with the debuff..
    Fine, they can kill me, part of the game, I've done it myself. But why the hell kill someone with the debuff..

10+ Year Old Account
    I must admit Timeless Isle has peaked my interest back into the game, if it last or not is another matter but its good that a zone is the thing to draw me in, so much going on and so much to do, you dont even have to follow a distint path (other than when doing quests) you can do what you want to.

Other than Timeless Isle I do love Kun Lai Summit, the story lines in that zone are just really nice, and the Grummles are funny I just like mountain zones I have no idea why
    Last edited by Orby; 2013-09-15 at 02:07 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Even though I like jade forest's design, I really hate to quest there. As soon as I reach 86 I'm out... I don't know if I'm missing something other than "good storytelling" that what improve my leveling there. Well.. "most fun zone", I hate the Yaungol camps at townlong stepps but other than that it's the best zone for me.

Deleted
    I loved Jade Forest, I thought it was the most appealing zone to look at

So sad most choose timeless isle, it's terribly boring after the first week or two. Personally I choose... timeless isle... says alot about how bad the other zones are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    So sad most choose timeless isle, it's terribly boring after the first week or two. Personally I choose... timeless isle... says alot about how bad the other zones are.
    Your such a negative nancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post