Resto Stat Gem question

Just recently started doing 25 heroic. Currently just 5/14 and enjoying the challenge. Before I wasn't too concerned with itemization and just did what AMR recommended. Now, because I am learning about the mechanics I want to get a better understanding the shaman class to improve my game play. My questions have to do with gems. Should I be using +160 int gems? Or should I use +320 crit? Are the 320 secondary stats better than the primary stats?

Current stats with 14 +160 int gems
    Race: Orc (LW+Skinning)
    ilvl: 562
    Int: 27.4k
    Spirit: 10k
    Spell healing: 47.1k
    Haste: 9.1K (27.59%)
    Crit: 9.7k (29.24%)
    Mastery: 6.2K (55.26%)

Just recentely dropped the 4pc for Dark Meditations shoulders. Just like the stats better and think 4pc didn't do much. Even though it looked cool. I hit my haste breakpoint (9.1k) and getting better at Leg gem proc and magma totem. Plus with the additional 4k crit should get decent mana back.

Armory: Can't post any links since this is my first post. Character: Feenomz Server: Blackrock - US

Red Sockets = 80 Int - 160 Crit , Blue Sockets = 160 Spirit - 160 Crit, Yellow Sockets = 320 Crit , Green Sockets = 160 Spirit - 160 Crit.
    Skinning Isn't a Raiding Profession , Dont use Glyph of Chaining in 25m Because most likely you're chain heal will bounce to someone considering theirs 24 other people. Glyph of Riptide is fine, Replace Glyph of chaining with Either Spiritwalkers Grace or Healing Stream 10% Buff. You also have a Ton of mastery gear you should probably try and get gear with as much crit on it, Also 4pc is also terrible.

Once you are in the high 570s and have the right pieces a lot of people go for the 15316 haste cap for another HR tick. On some fights it's better but it's pretty even with just going crit. If you don't have the right gear just get as much crit as possible while keeping crit valued at around 1.3:1 int and with enough crit just try and reduce your spirit as low as possible. 10-13kish

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...ration&boss=-1

Here you can find some armory links of top resto shamans

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    Once you are in the high 570s and have the right pieces a lot of people go for the 15316 haste cap for another HR tick. On some fights it's better but it's pretty even with just going crit. If you don't have the right gear just get as much crit as possible while keeping crit valued at around 1.3:1 int and with enough crit just try and reduce your spirit as low as possible. 10-13kish

http://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings...ration&boss=-1

Here you can find some armory links of top resto shamans
    You dont go for 15.3k haste with a 570 ilvl ur losing too many secondary stats.

Don't go for the 15.3k haste breakpoint until you're around 575+, or until you can do so without losing too many secondary stats. Until then, focus on Crit.