Trying for Pandaren Ambassador, is there an easy way to gain Anglers rep?

Honestly that rep is the most boring for a couple reasons, but I still do want the kite. Is there any easy way to get this rep faster than dailies? And lastly, how long would it take with just dailies?
    Quote Originally Posted by xannax2780 View Post
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

There's at least a handful of yellow quests in Dread Waste you could do in the meantime.

Wowhead post detailing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Kill warbringers.
    I have never seen a warbringer drop Anglers rep. Are you sure they do?
    It's called balancing.
    Maybe you should try balancing the large cup of QQ in your left hand with a big mug of STFU in your right.
    Just sayn'

It's a pretty fast rep to farm. THeir dailies may be boring, but it's only 3 per day, and they give quite a good chunk of rep each. Also, the 500 rep from Scenario/Dungeon daily. That's pretty much it, plus the regular quests you do in Dread Wastes as WanderingBreezes pointed out.

never seen any angler badges on the warbringers, but maybe theyre just rare.

However, dailies and make sure youve finished the dread wastes qs. Its nothing strenuous but you cant really grind it.

Quote Originally Posted by WanderingBreezes View Post
    There's at least a handful of yellow quests in Dread Waste you could do in the meantime.

Wowhead post detailing them.
    Hmmm not sure if I did these or not. I went to the zones, and Im pretty sure I cleared the Dread Wastes of all quests. If I am friendly already, without doing many dailies (like I did 2 sets of dailies), is there a good possibility I already did it?
    It's called balancing.
    Just sayn'

There is no shortcut for Anglers. Do the dailies everyday, do a heroic dungeon, regular scenario, and heroic scenario everyday for the bonus rep. Get the 100% bonus item as soon as you hit revered.

Warbringers do not drop Anglers tokens.

Be grateful that the rep gain was buffed.

Took a annoyingly long time for some of us

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's essentially like the Kalu'ak grinding (Some quests, then 3 +500 dailies a day), except the additional feature is that you can fish up 3 fish that start dailies that give you Anglers rep alongside the Nat Pagle rep.
    Note: Apparently you can still fish up the items even when you've completed the daily, just unable to complete it. It's a good way to be prepared for the next day.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    It's essentially like the Kalu'ak grinding (Some quests, then 3 +500 dailies a day), except the additional feature is that you can fish up 3 fish that start dailies that give you Anglers rep alongside the Nat Pagle rep.
    Note: Apparently you can still fish up the items even when you've completed the daily, just unable to complete it. It's a good way to be prepared for the next day.
    To elaborate on this, those three fish each start a daily quest the rewards Nat Pagle rep and 350 Angler rep. They are as follows:

Flying Tiger Gourami - catch inland anywhere, open or pools
    Mimic Octopus - catch coastal/ocean anywhere, open or pools
    Spinefish Alpha - sha touched waters anywhere, open or pools

*Sha-touched waters include places like southwest and southeast Kun-lai Summit.

For all the info about them, I'd check out El's Anglin section on "Gaining Friendship."
    Last edited by thraton; 2014-07-14 at 02:36 PM.

I hate Nat Pagle rep. (Fortunately unrelated to Anglers).

Finally got to good friend on my monk and taking a break a bit for best friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Can you do the Tiller's Farm daily for the Anglers? I know you can for other factions, to get Shado-Pan Rep and what not, unsure of if there's one for the Angler's.

Warbringers / Warscouts only drop Golden Louts, Shado Pan, Kalaxi, and August Celestial rep tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    I hate Nat Pagle rep. (Fortunately unrelated to Anglers).

Finally got to good friend on my monk and taking a break a bit for best friend.
    Nat Pagle rep is the most annoying rep "grind" ever. It takes a lot of time but I can't completely hate on it because it's something different than the usual daily crap.

Don't forget to do Nat Pagle rep fish catches, they also give a lot of anglers rep and quite easy/fast to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

Deleted
    You can also go for Scritch (rare in Kun-Lai). He can drop a horn which gives some rep with all pandaria factions, but has a 1 week cooldown. It is tradeable, so you can check the AH.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=86592 (1000 rep + buffs)