Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its a pvp question, a rgoue rotation isnt the issue, keybind are.

So I've been messing around with a Warrior but I might try the monk next! Got the g600 now also.

If you don't mind a sort of shallow spec then a frost DK is great, not a complicated class just smash the button that lights up tbh.

I have most classes leveled except a shaman (never find the time to level one, they just bore me). personally for low keybinds I would say:

1. Frost DK
    2. Assassination / Combat rogue
    3. Arms warrior
    4. Shadow Priest

I main a shadow priest and I use the default UI and still have room on my bars with every spell bound, personally don't find them too complicated to play either with the multi dot playstyle. Before that I mained a rogue for years and assassination is VERY easy if you don't want to push a solid rating cause then you can forget about all the focus macros and target arena 1,2 and 3 etc.

Just my personal opinion though.

What I would say that with alot of classes use macros that utilize Shift, Alt and Ctrl to make three spells in one button, that would really minimize your keybinds and might make some classes an option that you never thought you could play.
    Last edited by Shamanegans; 2014-07-20 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whysper View Post
    If you don't mind a sort of shallow spec then a frost DK is great, not a complicated class just smash the button that lights up tbh.

I have most classes leveled except a shaman (never find the time to level one, they just bore me). personally for low keybinds I would say:

1. Frost DK
    2. Assassination / Combat rogue
    3. Arms warrior
    4. Shadow Priest

I main a shadow priest and I use the default UI and still have room on my bars with every spell bound, personally don't find them too complicated to play either with the multi dot playstyle. Before that I mained a rogue for years and assassination is VERY easy if you don't want to push a solid rating cause then you can forget about all the focus macros and target arena 1,2 and 3 etc.

Just my personal opinion though.

What I would say that with alot of classes use macros that utilize Shift, Alt and Ctrl to make three spells in one button, that would really minimize your keybinds and might make some classes an option that you never thought you could play.
    Thanks for the advice! How do you think Shamans will look in 6.0?

Why do you consider a healer? A resto shaman has <10 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulathar View Post
    Why do you consider a healer? A resto shaman has <10 buttons.
    I'm absolutely not opposed to playing healers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Blithe View Post
    Shaman, Druid and Hunter are the classes you should avoid if you don't want to use a lot of keybinds, but instead I'd suggest what the person above has stated: just go and buy a Naga and you'll only have to use your right hand because of the keybinds on the mouse. There's also the G600 option if you have larger hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragana View Post
    I just ordered the g600.. now I'm debating between a Warrior, Monk and Shaman for 6.0.
    I can't really answer the "least keybinds" question but I just wanted to add a comment here.

I think you'll really enjoy the G600, I've had both a Razer Naga and a Logitech G600 and I like the G600 considerably more. As a female, I naturally have small hands for most gaming mice, so I never really had a problem with the size of the Naga (it definitely is smaller than most gaming mice, and I'm sure that's an issue for those with larger hands), but the G600 still fits just fine.

It's what I've been using for the past year+.

I was watching Swifty's stream one time and saw a player at his house who only had functional use of one arm and still PvP'd very well. I believe he used a multi-button gaming mouse and some type of foot pedal. He was playing a destro lock. Maybe you could look into something like that.

Playing a healer with a good mouse will totally fit your situation. Resto shaman are very good right now and have a very limited amount of keybinds as stated earlier. As you get more comfortable you can work in the less used utility/damage abilities (lava burst and such)

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I can't really answer the "least keybinds" question but I just wanted to add a comment here.

I think you'll really enjoy the G600, I've had both a Razer Naga and a Logitech G600 and I like the G600 considerably more. As a female, I naturally have small hands for most gaming mice, so I never really had a problem with the size of the Naga (it definitely is smaller than most gaming mice, and I'm sure that's an issue for those with larger hands), but the G600 still fits just fine.

It's what I've been using for the past year+.

I was watching Swifty's stream one time and saw a player at his house who only had functional use of one arm and still PvP'd very well. I believe he used a multi-button gaming mouse and some type of foot pedal. He was playing a destro lock. Maybe you could look into something like that.
    Glad to hear I made a good purchase

A healer could be the way to go then. If you get a raid-frame addon that casts certain heals when you left, right, middle click on their frame then you can almost play your entire class just by clicking on frames. Then your left hand is completely free for movement and the occasional totem/cooldown.

It really depends on what number of keybinds is your absolute max - because playing with such an addon will reduce your awareness drastically, but will also reduce your keybinds to a minimal amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuggli View Post
    A healer could be the way to go then. If you get a raid-frame addon that casts certain heals when you left, right, middle click on their frame then you can almost play your entire class just by clicking on frames. Then your left hand is completely free for movement and the occasional totem/cooldown.

It really depends on what number of keybinds is your absolute max - because playing with such an addon will reduce your awareness drastically, but will also reduce your keybinds to a minimal amount.
    I think I have like 14 keys on the g600 and the 5-6 I can do with my left hand.. should definitely work!

What addons do you recommend?

Personally I find the Rogue using the most keybindings in PvP with 40 buttons (would be even more if I didn't scrap spells like Expose Armor). Would someone mind explaining me how a Rogue is one of the classes with the least amount of buttons in PvP like a few people in this thread are stating? How does a PvP Rogue apparently end up as a class with the least keybindings compared to my Rogue using 40 buttons? What about Sap/Ambush/Vanish/Shiv/Kick/Cheap Shot and all that kind of stuff? Do we just skip that? *confused*

Quote Originally Posted by chrisorie4 View Post
    Frost Dk's, Arms warrior, Combat rogue, Arcane mage, Ret Paladin. Are you going for PvE or PvP? Because PvP usually tends to have a bit more key bindings.
    Unless you're inept, you should have a large amount of keybinds and macros for PvP.

OT: Arms Warrior is a fairly safe choice if you want a small amount of buttons.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

For those interested, I'm working on an Arms War, a Shadow Priest and a Resto Shaman at the moment. All in their 50's