Deleted

Pvp titles account wide?

Hey guys I haven't played wow for a few years and I know they made some titles account wide. Now my server is kidna dead so I'll transfer to a new one. But I dont want to transfer my previous main which has a duelist or rival title (the higher of the 2). So are these titles also account wide or not? Because I dont want to lose it by replacing my main with free lvl 90 boost from WoD preorder.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but rival and duelist titles are temporary. If you haven't played for a few years, then you no longer have those titles. They are cosmetic titles for doing well in an arena season, but are made obsolete if you can't rank in the following season.

The only pvp title that is account wide is 'arena master'. And the only other permanent pvp title is the r1 title (but it's not account wide).

Above poster is correct. I would just like to add that every title but Glad is pretty much worthless.
    You can get all of them from 2k rating, which isn't really a feat to be quite honest, so even if you had them.. Don't show them.

Just my opinion.

Deleted
    Ahhh that makes things so much easier. Thx for both replies