Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast

Honestly? Doing what I do on here but in general/trade chat. Thrall knows, there's always somebody who thinks that if WoD is "being rushed" ... after 10 months and specifically 1 month longer than 4.3. Never a civil dialog, either.

I bear grudges. My server is pretty tightly knit and a lot of people are familiar with each other, yet there's a handful of players that I just can't get on with at all due to their behaviour in the past. They contributed to driving a handful of great friends away from the game entirely and that's just not something I can bring myself to forgive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diograo View Post
    another one is Life Griping random ppl with my priest, I know its annoying when I'm griped by others, but when I'm in my priest I just cant skip it
    griping the top dps after he/she uses all is CD on a LFR fight is so hilarious lol
    It's my favorite thing to do when we #TrueHorde pull Nazgrim and some other bosses. Probably the best and easily spell to achieve victory.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I jump when casting lighting shield. Always.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Not training professions to work on as i level.

Deleted
    Normally I just log onto my main and then proceed to be afk while doing housework or studying. No reason. My /played time looks horrible and my friend list hates me for never being actually there when I'm online.

Jumping way way.. i mean way way too much during raids, everyfucking where. I mean IDK what the hell i am doing jumping.. idk ... trying to be rabbit?!

When I was farming cloak items on my 4 alts I'd often AFK or tab out during trash. If it was a particularly slow group, I'd even just tab in to cast a few heals or nukes on a boss then tab out and do Reddit.

Honestly, doing SoO/ToT LFR for 5 months straight will reduce anyone's care-o-meter to zero.

Deleted
    Being lazy and not finishing my legendary cloak quest. I given up on it when the secrets didn't drop.

I put too many on ignore. Try to lowball me? Welcome to ignore. Make dirge or anal "jokes" on trade chat? Ignore. AFK in dungeons? Ignore. Doing horrendous dps? Ignore. Not leaving me alone after seeing my status is on DND? Ignore. Padding in raids and then posting dps meters? Ignore. Spamming trade chat? I just report for spam and it ignores automatically.
    Last edited by Overdispersion; 2014-07-19 at 09:25 AM.

I tell myself "I won't wait until 5am to do my dailies anymore" *4:59am dailies still not done*
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Deleted
    clicking to often on mmo champion hoping there would be some news -.^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xatu9113 View Post
    clicking to often on mmo champion hoping there would be some news -.^
    Haha, guilty here as well

I strafe all the time and I'm a tank. Apparently it's very annoying

Deleted
    I never ever stop moving! Never! Always circling or rapidly strafing left/right when i use my hard hitting skills, like a rumble feature.

Deleted
    - Constantly jumping

- Strafing left to right really quickly (the immature side of me finds it amusing)

- I MUST speak to the same Auctioneer every single time, if I ever clicked on the wrong one then i'd cancel and move

- I liked to eat a big feast + giant elixir + gnome costume then ride a protodrake and assert my dominance over everyone else by standing in large crowds

- Spending about 10 minutes trying to stand bang on in the middle of the fountain/statue in SW

- Every time someone who I thought was a bit weird whispered me constantly I would just alt +f4 and do something else for 15 minutes in the hopes they would forget about me

Deleted
    Occasionally backpedaling when there's no hurry to move, just because cba to turn camera and strafe.

Picking up a new alt or interesting spec, spend thousands on gear, gems and enchants and play it for two weeks and never touch it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    always logging off in the same place. (same tile in shrine.)

OCD much?
    Hi

Sucking. My bad habit, is sucking.