Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gallywix being the fat, disgusting looking Goblin he's always been makes me so happy. I was so pissed when I saw him with a generic model in the expansion, but it's taken passed MoP to fix his looks to that of his lore?

The Arakkoa look cool? Playable maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    Hes not a gronnling, hes a horse. (check in 3D)
    IIRC the new Corehound currently is using a horse model as a placeholder too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

I wonder if this means more people will farm Time-Lost Figurine. Also, why didn't they show the Arakkoa dance? That's the only important animation!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, Sylvanas fanboys be mad cuz she no longer looks like a 18-year old bimbo slut.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

Deleted
    So I am the only one who really dislikes the new Arakkoa model??

The old one has this cool vulture, hunchback posture, and birdlike twitchyness. With strong influences of Skeksis (Dark Crystal anyone?). This is just straight upright humanoid with bird features; looks like it came out of Skyrim (hated the 'humanoid' models in that game).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    Dunno if it's relevant, but they also updated the login screen for Battle.net Account Management.

Also hope they enable EU Character Copies soon, with level cap raised again we are gonna be far behind the US once we can use our live characters.
    Sorry to disappoint you there but the US gets 90% of everything before the EU so i wouldn't even bother with that line of complaints,its been that way since games were made!

Every time I see Arakkoas, I'm reminded of Dark Crystal. The new models just remind me even more of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    Wow, this site is now the worst site, every comments is a cancer filled comment full of hate. Everything is wrong, everything looks shit, all is bad.
    Your post is full of positive feelings though =)

I really really love new Female Undeads. Faces are good and they are actually look evil.

First: Sylvanas, Varian and so on on the loading screen are the originally style from the wow comic books by the writer and artists Simonson and Bowden:

http://www.blogcdn.com/wow.joystiq.c...80sylvanas.jpg
    http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...f_his_pack.jpg

and so on...

Second: why the hell has Cho'goll two eyes in both heads??? Since Warcraft two, when he was introduced in Warcraft, he had one head with two eyes and one with a single eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Sainur View Post
    Haha, Sylvanas fanboys be mad cuz she no longer looks like a 18-year old bimbo slut.
    They have completely different models than Sylvanas.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by JCBeastie View Post

The old one has this cool vulture, hunchback posture, and birdlike twitchyness. With strong influences of Skeksis (Dark Crystal anyone?). This is just straight upright humanoid with bird features; looks like it came out of Skyrim (hated the 'humanoid' models in that game).
    Did you expect them to look like the corrupted ones? We've known for ages that this is how the new Arakkoa were going to look.
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Loewenfaust View Post
    Second: why the hell has Cho'goll two eyes in both heads??? Since Warcraft two, when he was introduced in Warcraft, he had one head with two eyes and one with a single eye!
    I was wondering that myself - I suppose the model is unfinished, the heads look a bit cloned.

Great model for the arrakoa! Love their running animation. And their feet. Reminds me of raptors. Great attack animations using the wings as well!

10+ Year Old Account
    Arakkoas, the Dark Crystal yeah!!!! What a great childhood memories. They're superb, should be a playable race in future patchs

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG that new Arakkoa model is amazing! I can definitely see it as a new player character race.

On another subject, is the draenei female face options picture wrong? I really don't see a minor difference between them (geniune question, not trolling, i know there's been a lot of talk about facial options). Also, damn you mmo-champion for naming them space goats ...should've named the undead "rotten girls" to be fair lol!

And...
    *SPOILERS*

Why is Velen on that new Kalimdor loading screen? They should replace him with Y'rel or Maraad since he dies at the beginning of the expansion.

*SPOILERS*

Otherwise, cool loading screens, i can see a couple of those as my background, the art department is outdoing themselves!

Quote Originally Posted by JCBeastie View Post

The old one has this cool vulture, hunchback posture, and birdlike twitchyness. With strong influences of Skeksis (Dark Crystal anyone?). This is just straight upright humanoid with bird features
    100% agree. Looks like a worgen mated with a harpy.

Too bad my main can't copy over so I can't see how difficult it is to make a Taladite Crystal. Looks like they're equivalent to the JC gems of today. Pretty cool we'll be able to make LFR-level gear right out of the gate with it, finally it'll be useful beyond cutting gems.

Quote Originally Posted by WyvernVJ View Post
    Why is Velen on that new Kalimdor loading screen?
    It's main universe-Velen.