Weak Aura string for Shadow Priest

Hey!

Last few days i've been looking a good weak aura string for shadow priests but i cant find any. Tried a few but they were all a mess.
    Need one that shows CD and when spells are ready to use (as many as possible). Preferably one that shows what spell i should use next. A cool looking string for the shadow orbs would be great as well, but not as important.

Oh, and looks are important when it comes to Weak Auras

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

CLC Shadow, eh?

I'd be really, really sad if somebody has done this.

You have literally one CD to track as Shadow (maybe two if you're a Troll, but you'd macro it your one CD anyway), so I'm not sure what you're looking for there. It honestly sounds you want WAs to play your toon for you which, personally, I find pretty uninteresting.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    CLC Shadow, eh?

I'd be really, really sad if somebody has done this.

You have literally one CD to track as Shadow (maybe two if you're a Troll, but you'd macro it your one CD anyway), so I'm not sure what you're looking for there. It honestly sounds you want WAs to play your toon for you which, personally, I find pretty uninteresting.
    Why do you even comment if you have nothing helpful to say? Please dont.

Mind blast, shadowfiend, fade, halo and desperate prayer i would like to see CD of with Weak Auras. Hate looking at the spellbar.
    And, as i mentioned, if someone has a cool looking string for the orbs.

If you can't do your rotation without WAs, you shouldn't be playing a SPriest.

That said, since you want to think I'm being unhelpful... using google and spending approximately 15 seconds of my time I found this:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/priestdps

Enjoy addons playing your toon for you.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If you can't do your rotation without WAs, you shouldn't be playing a SPriest.

That said, since you want to think I'm being unhelpful... using google and spending approximately 15 seconds of my time I found this:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/priestdps

Enjoy addons playing your toon for you.
    Bashing people asking for help is neither cool nor allowed. Concider this a warning for future reference.

On topic, there's a lot of ways to go about it. Some people have customized their entire UIs and built it around weak auras. I'm not sure what you're looking for is very easy too provide, as in most cases it comes fully custom built. I made a video a while back with the UI I used back then, and how I had used WeakAuras to make all of it. You can find it here, but the actual strings aren't provided. However, it could give you some inspiration to try on your own. If you're looking for something like this, feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through the basics.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Bashing people asking for help is neither cool nor allowed. Concider this a warning for future reference.

On topic, there's a lot of ways to go about it. Some people have customized their entire UIs and built it around weak auras. I'm not sure what you're looking for is very easy too provide, as in most cases it comes fully custom built. I made a video a while back with the UI I used back then, and how I had used WeakAuras to make all of it. You can find it here, but the actual strings aren't provided. However, it could give you some inspiration to try on your own. If you're looking for something like this, feel free to PM me and I'll walk you through the basics.
    Thanks for your help!
    I really like the way you have set it up in the video with the orbs etc.
    I will try to make something similar and contact you if i need any help

I'm currently using WA to track my main cooldowns, I've set it up so that it displays the spell icons for; Mind Blast, Halo, Shadowfiend and SWeath when the spells are available to use.

I have also set it up to show the icons for VT and SW:Pain when they have 5 or less seconds remaining. Finally, DP shows when I have 3 shadow orbs.

For everything else, I use ForteXercist and DuffedUI (Total UI skin)... if you would like my string, let me know and I'll see if I can export the group for you to use.

How good is weak auras vs Power Auras Classic? I love PA because it does everything I need to do

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably not the best person to be comparing them since I never used PA, but from what I've heard WA are a lot more customizable and that's what makes them better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    I'm probably not the best person to be comparing them since I never used PA, but from what I've heard WA are a lot more customizable and that's what makes them better.
    can add one thing to this, not so important but still.

weakauras useage doesnt work same way as PA, PA pulls out roughly same amount of memory usage if you have one aura or 55, weakauras memory usage scales higher depending on how many auras you use, so if you're on an EXTREMLY shitty PC and only use 1-3 auras then id suggest weakauras PERFORMANCE WISE
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.