Poll: How many mounts have you purchased since the in game store appeared?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    Deleted

How many mounts have you bought from the in game store?

There have been almost universal complaints about this feature, but I was wondering if people actually used it.

Zero.

10chars
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

All of them except Warforged and Wind Steed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sky reaver mount i really want, but in my opinion once a mount goes on the shop it immediatly becomes ugly, so i don't buy any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    None, never have, and never will, buy anything from there.

I got none of the mounts from blizz store, I got the moonkin pet for a friend for her Bday tho : o, Id get more pets if they was cheaper tho, alot of the mini pets are cute :P

Celestial steed when they released it, but have no plans to buy anything else...

Deleted
    unfortunately I bought the silly bat. won't make that mistake twice

my dad got me the celestial steed when it came out...i got myself the faerie drake, cause i'm a sucker for those butterfly dragons

They make great gifts for WoW players. They're the kind of thing you don't need and probably won't buy for yourself, but that's what makes a great gift. I've bought one as a gift and received 2.

And I wouldn't describe the occasional forum post whiner as "almost universal complaints".
    Last edited by tachycardias; 2014-07-20 at 03:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I thought I'd never buy anything from the store, but considering bats are awesome for trolls (Warcraft 3 inside) and there was a discount on the bat, I bought it.

Deleted
    None. I simply refuse to spend money on digital items. I'm oldschool like that.

I loathe it with the power of thousand burning suns. I hate it that they have an in-game shop when they already have a subscription fee. It is double-dipping and I hate them for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Non, when i get stable income ill buy em all
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

None, I refuse to buy anything regardless of how good it looks, it's just not worth the money. That, and I think being able to buy cool stuff in a MMORPG like mounts and level 90 is a bit lame, really de-motivates you to actually play the game when you can just pay for it instead.

Now, if they brought out an in-game obtainable mount for every store mount they brought out, i'd be feeling a little less aggressive towards it.

Zero.

No plans to buy that overpriced crap when there are always better options in the game for free.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought the Grim Reaver on beta realm, very nice mount but never bought one on live/ for real money, most shop mounts are boring

10+ Year Old Account
    I admit, I have purchased five. (and admit I pressed the wrong vote, hah! Doens't matter anyways)

Bought the Retarded flying lion mount. (On sale)
    Bought the Heart of the Aspects.
    Bought the Swift Windsteed. (On sale)
    Bought the Armored Bloodwing. (On sale)
    Bought the Celestial Steed.

I know it is a good amount of money actually used over time but in the end, not much loss for me. Doesn't mean I support everything to go to the store, just means I would like it and I take my time to acquire it.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Zero

I refuse to. Even if they where cheaper.

I would buy them if they were closer to $10 or if WoW were B2P, but paying $25 for a cosmetic mount in a monthly sub game is ridiculous. (I am considering one of the mounts for RP purposes based on news from beta unless a different version becomes available as an in-game mount, but I'm not going to pay full price-- maybe if it has a 50% off special.)

There are a couple of pets I might get when they drop to $5 again, but that's for pet battles and not cosmetics (and, once again, $10 is way too much for one minipet-- $2.50 would be fair.) However, I think there should be a corresponding pet available in-game with the same stats and moveset as each store pet, similar to the store gryphon hatchling vs. the Wildhammer gryphon hatchling (the store one flies when you do and comes with a plushie, the Wildhammer hatchling does not.) By all means make the skins unique, but there are a couple of store pets that are strong in the metagame and have no in-game substitutes.