7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaBear View Post
    They're Tauren. U said it yourself...?
    And is necrod a spelling error? I don't understand

- - - Updated - - -

Bro, I love cows
    yes but its such common knowlege do we need a 1 year, 5 month thread necrod to say so?
    and no... necrod...necroing is when you enter something in a thread that is very very old...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Why are you so angry. Some people like cows. Let it go.
    i dident say i dident, what im confused is why necro a thread 1 year 5 months old to say "tauren arnt cows"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So does my wife. I think cows are dicks. Monkeys are way cooler. They're so smart that they could actually real world stab you.
    Yeah man but cows will stab u with their horns >

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yes but its such common knowlege do we need a 1 year, 5 month thread necrod to say so?
    and no... necrod...necroing is when you enter something in a thread that is very very old...

- - - Updated - - -

i dident say i dident, what im confused is why necro a thread 1 year 5 months old to say "tauren arnt cows"
    Dident is not a word, it's didn't. And I honestly didn't think anyone would read it. It doesn't bother me that the thread is a year old or whatever. I just happened to be reading everyone else's opninions and thought to add my own...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Your response is why he did it.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Dident is not a word, it's didn't. And I honestly didn't think anyone would read it. It doesn't bother me that the thread is a year old or whatever. I just happened to be reading everyone else's opninions and thought to add my own...
    Bitching about spelling to make a point does make you fail right from the start.

Necroing a post is generally frowned upon, because most if not all info in ancient posts are outdated. Common internet knowledge.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

nor is chabear a word, this is the internet, people dont care about typing, this isent a class or a english test... btw dont complain i type dident wrong, well you spell opinions wrong...

i know im writing didn't wrong, but its much faster to type dident, and in a world of typing, that doesent matter quite as much, as long as the people are easily able to tel what your saying, its fine, dident, doesent, you can tell what im saying, even i dont spend the extra time typing everything out perfectly, yes it looks nice to get it all right, but its not required unless your trying to look professional and well educated... something no one cares about on the internet...

my concern was a simple question, why necro a 1 year, 5 month old thread, where the posters may not even be here, most of the info could be out of date, to simply say "tauren arnt cows"
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-25 at 12:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

7+ Year Old Account
    Yo dawg I heard that Tauren aren't cows!

Deleted
    How to tell you're on the internet:
    -There's people that don't know how to spell
    -There's people complaining about people that don't know how to spell
    -There's people that don't know how to spell that complain about the people that complain about people that don't know how to spell
    -There's people bumping old threads with stuff like "oooh, Tauren aren't cows. They're Tauren!"
    -You're sitting behind a computer desk/browsing your phone or tablet (sometimes whilst pooping)
    -Etcetera