15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Andy View Post
    What's wrong with Block?
    Victuals is usually better in 90% of instances
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with Block?
    Butcher is a sponge and has a large self heal build into his kit. He's never going to reach the point of him being able to soak enough damage to make block worth it. Since without the brand he won't survive any burst on his own anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Revolution Overdrive is the best teamfight talent on the tier if they don't have so much dive that you need Fight Or Flight. It makes you zippy as fuck

You ever see a Raynor with that + Stim Drone? You can't even disengage before he blows up your team because he just runs everyone down without breaking a sweat.
    They had sonya and illidan, not mention a nova. There's a much better talent to help in that tier.

I have now played 420 games of HL. I guess you could say I'm blazing through it.

I'll show myself out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Victuals is usually better in 90% of instances
    Perhaps this is a 10% instance? I saw the map was Shrines (which isn't a bad map for Victuals because you can duck in and out), but if they had an AA heavy team, I'd have taken Block. Of course, if it's a derpy Quick Match comp with no healers, then that changes things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Butcher is a sponge and has a large self heal build into his kit. He's never going to reach the point of him being able to soak enough damage to make block worth it. Since without the brand he won't survive any burst on his own anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

They had sonya and illidan, not mention a nova. There's a much better talent to help in that tier.
    Raynor doesn't give a shit about Nova, he takes Give Me More at 1 then she's no longer a threat unless his passive is already down.

Vs Sonya and Illidan I would still take Revolution Overdrive - Sonya only has one engage with Q (if she takes Leap then who cares, she'll do mediocre damage) and moving at super speed helps immensely in dodging it. If you get hit, you won't be able to kite her after pushing her off with Q once she takes No Escape unless you have movespeed of your own.

Illidan has no burst to negate with Fight Or Flight, and again the best option is to kite him after he Q's and you push him off.

The worst ones for Raynor are Butcher/Thrall who rely on heeeeeavy burst damage during a lockdown, Leoric who can E in, slow and Entomb Raynor, things like that. Shit where you can't kite your way out of it and Fight Or Flight is needed.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps this is a 10% instance? I saw the map was Shrines (which isn't a bad map for Victuals because you can duck in and out), but if they had an AA heavy team, I'd have taken Block. Of course, if it's a derpy Quick Match comp with no healers, then that changes things.
    I've noticed AA heroes are really strong right now. On leoric I usually go with reanimation for health globes. But if they have a Raynor, Illidan or Hammer (god forbid all 3) I pick up block. And as Butcher? I would probably as well since those types of heroes will be aiming for you as soon as you charge.

Towers of Doom..a Cursed Hollow-esque map. Do some laning, but early team fights..and every team i get has no clue how to do these maps. Either half the teams dead when the towers spawn, or they all focus the first person they see. The tank. And get obliterated by the enemy assassins because they never leave the tank. Even if the assassins are standing right next to them. So it results in the enemy being 2-3 levels ahead of us by the second tower spawn, and it snowballs from there.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Idiots over on reddit arguing with me that auto-select isn't random. Leaving that sub for a bit. Can't handle the stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Idiots over on reddit arguing with me that auto-select isn't random. Leaving that sub for a bit. Can't handle the stupid.
    Uhm, they are right. Auto-select tries to fill in a role that would be beneficial for your group, and only includes the heroes you own and the free rotation heroes.

7+ Year Old Account
    That Thrall game where you land 1 of every 10 Feral Spirits, but win the game because Sundering.

Aaaaaand bans can't come soon enough. Getting "skilled" to death by Muradin and Tyrande just piling stuns on you gets old fast.
    Last edited by Sir Andy; 2015-12-12 at 05:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darchi
    Thx America for destroying Europe and world and all mess you cause bcs of your selfishness and only thinking abot yourself and of your interest, creating IS, killing in the name of democracy, etc etc...

That Thrall game where you land 1 of every 10 Feral Spirits, but win the game because Sundering.

Aaaaaand bans can't come soon enough. Getting "skilled" to death by Muradin and Tyrande just piling stuns on you gets old fast.
    I prefer Sonya with Muradin. Tyrande is an awesome hero, I just can't play her at all. -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Lost a game with an awesome setup because Muradin went full Haymaker. Never go full Haymaker. -.-

the worst thing about Aba is that they took the most op part of teemo, and made it even more op.

love it when my team bitches that they have a nova on their team, then i go and do this.

Mod note: Resized your image a bit
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2015-12-12 at 07:55 PM.

Team first-picked Cho'gall. Friend and I said fuck it and proceeded to go Gazlowe and Nova for maximum fucked up-ness. The result was quite unexpected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hah, had a cho'gall game too earlier and that went really well too.

Enemy team got wrecked !

Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Hah, had a cho'gall game too earlier and that went really well too.

Enemy team got wrecked !

[img]http://imgur.com/7gIRdhZl.jpg[img]
    Without healer? That's pretty impressive. What was the map?

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlefield of Eternity.

I wasn't in this game, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless.

http://www.twitch.tv/steinuh/v/26881120

This is way before the Vulture smurfathon too.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I wasn't in this game, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless.

http://www.twitch.tv/steinuh/v/26881120

This is way before the Vulture smurfathon too.
    That is crazy... And sad at the same time. Not sure if it's because enemy team is a premade too but that sucks.

Meanwhile, in QM today. Sgt Hammers that complain and then refuse to teamfight, making the game a 4v5.

Still a win on Tomb of the Spider Queen.

I just realized that a solid quarter of my HL wins are with Johanna.

- - - Updated - - -

Tiril, Muis, and I queued up for QM and it gave us that. Please ignore my damage, I failed at a new build I'm trying.

Oh, and both their stealth went GP builds. Didn't work out so much.

I like Nova because all I have to do on her is kill people. And I'm very good at it. This game was rather difficult at the start until I told Abathur to capture the dam shrines. My one death was because I had to take the dragon knight. I almost did escape(while also killing malf when he started his ult) but no one stopped Valla from chasing after me. She ran through 3 of my team mates. On the bright side though, I took her out with me. also, sorry Nerraw idk how to make the image smaller.
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2015-12-13 at 02:28 PM.