... This is my last game, it's too upsetting right now haha
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    No one thought a healer wpuld be a good idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    No one thought a healer wpuld be a good idea?
    Nope, lost 104 point as well lol despite having the placement match murky. Who, by the way, never left lane.
    I am the lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Nope, lost 104 point as well lol despite having the placement match murky. Who, by the way, never left lane.
    Yeah that's rough. I don't murky myself but I do appreciate the good players who can win you team fights. (Had some in my recent QM games)

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got out of a Tomb of the Spider Queen match.

Silenced Kharazim on my team, a Sonya with eventually 15k hero dmg.
    7 Deaths Kharazim (7SS ult) - team constantly (i mean, really, every time) engaging upon enemy team despite talent disadvantage.

Ugh, one of the worst matches I've ever played. Team didn't know how to rotate, going into teamfight as 14 vs 18 etc.

This was rank 6 >.>

I found a worgen form based Greymane build that really wrecks on BFE, specifically on the immortals. My team was able to secure the late game immortals after having all of our keeps down and stage a dramatic comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The lose streak is continuing, onto 12 now!
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muis View Post
    Just got out of a Tomb of the Spider Queen match.

Silenced Kharazim on my team, a Sonya with eventually 15k hero dmg.
    7 Deaths Kharazim (7SS ult) - team constantly (i mean, really, every time) engaging upon enemy team despite talent disadvantage.

Ugh, one of the worst matches I've ever played. Team didn't know how to rotate, going into teamfight as 14 vs 18 etc.

This was rank 6 >.>
    Ranks don't mean anything, especially since the introduction of placement matches. I've seen terrible plays done by rank 1s in both QM and HL and I am starting to meet more that have really terrible attitudes that pretend to be better than everybody else despite they themselves never listening to others and is never there when the person is truly needed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh trust me, I know ranks are mostly meaningless , it was just to point out this wasnt QM nor rank 30/40 misplays.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hero League. First 3 picks were Li-min, Lunara and Thrall. Last 2 picked.......Nova and Zag!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Hero League. First 3 picks were Li-min, Lunara and Thrall. Last 2 picked.......Nova and Zag!
    What ungodly rank are you at? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    What ungodly rank are you at? O.o
    I get that stuff around rank 40 with a few Rank 35s in the matches.

Had one game where enemy team went all ranged assassins (all mages team, I kid you not). Won that game (I was rehgar when he was op with the rework.)

Myeah that was my only HL while on Rehgar lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm looking FWD to goofy comps when the bans come lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Had a pretty good time playing Arthas solo queue in QM. I decided to play an unorthodox build by choosing Embrace Death at lvl 16 (20% extra Death Coil damage per 10% health missing). I was surprised that it was actually pretty effective. It's not uncommon that I can deal a 700-1000 damage nuke on an 8 second cooldown in the late game. As long as I keep poking the squishy Heroes with it I don't even need to overextend to deal an unexpected damage burst before the guy realizes how hard it can actually hit.

Have won several games with this build: http://www.heroesfire.com/hots/guide...ich-king-10335
    I mean, you can go Rewind if your going to do that.

Ive won 6 qm games in a row. After playing the ptr, I have been good on reg hots in qm.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-03-25 at 11:58 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I've really offended the MM gods...

EDIT: 6 mins in, 16 deaths our side. Two people have just left.

- - - Updated - - -

Never hero league on weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to listen to my own advice.
    Last edited by Ryme; 2016-03-26 at 11:21 AM.
    I am the lucid dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had a massive losing streak when playing Sgt. Hammer. Matchmaking decided that I should no longer have tanks on my team and instead put me in squishy teams with a bunch of Zeratuls and Novas in the matches. Really annoyed right now.

his one and only good thing is his ability to completely shut down cho gall ina team fight...but not many people play him in quick match

10+ Year Old Account
    Just had the worst Towers of Doom game I've ever experienced when playing Greymane. We had a massive, massive lead on the enemy team and only needed 2 more shots to win while we still had about 32 life left on ours. What did my team do? They decided to start going 4v5 when I was dead or in another lane to deal with something and kept splitting up so that the enemy could take down most of our towers and then got every, single shot when 3 shrines spawned. We ended up losing because my team underestimated the enemy team and started slacking off for no reason whatsoever.

I am completely furious right now.

Deleted
    Until we hit 20, it looked like a lost - we were always a few levels behind thanks to their vikings and they went for our core a minute after we hit 20. Well, I love Li Ming at 20 Time for payback and we climbed from bottom to top in statistics, needless to say we won. Guess the enemy team was not prepared for this

I am keeping this replay for my personal annals...

Team not too happy with me drafting Lili 'cause of Anub/Thrall, I proceed to dodge every spike/burrow/earthquake the entire match while making thrall my bitch.
    Map is DS, they had first few DKs, all our first keeps and inner top are down, their walls are barely touched, our Valla has strange ideas for placements and our Xul is pretty average. It seemed like we'll lose it, but noone in our team thankfully afks in core.

Then the miracles start happening. We hit 20 and our Muradin transforms into assassin with rewind, we win 2 engagements and enemy starts running away and playing super safe at this point, no good tho, we keep scouting them and ninjaing every camp. All their forts down in 5min.

Best HL win I had yet!
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have had a blast playing a new build with one of my favourite Heroes, Anub'arak. The CC build is actually pretty effective if you know how to use it. However, one thing that I have learned about Cocoon today is that Li-Ming's teleport in fact stops it from being cast completely if timed right and puts it on a 9 second CD. I am honestly pretty baffled that she has this ability considering what a ridiculous Hero she is in terms of power.

On the other hand, it also seems that Anub'arak's Q, Impale, can block Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles if timed right. Not quite sure yet, but that seems pretty darn useful.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-03-28 at 12:08 PM.