It's 1337... just saying lol

Had a quick promotion back into single-digits, swiftly followed by a 4-game loss streak. I am now back at rank 11. 4 days of work undone in 4 games. How fucking ironic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our only carry seems to be Cho'gall but we havent been lucky enough to be last picks >.>

Fortune favours the brave; first pick him.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Fortune favours the brave; first pick him.
    Way too risky, we dont always control the ban phase :/

- - - Updated - - -

Not to mention I dont want to spend 3 minutes in draft hearing QQ about chogall being bad and how we already lost >.>

How many games did we play tonight? And seriously not one last-pick draft.

to all the ppl getting matched with my zagara: i'm so sorry, thank you for carrying me.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Nerraw 10 games last night. 6 wins, 4 losses (2 wins, 4 losses and then ended with 4 wins again).

Just had an awesome game at Blackheart Bay. For once it was actually pretty close. Played as Li Li and the funniest part was when I managed to kite Sonya across the entire map, dodging spears and even surviving a leap + crater. The chase ended when she was killed by Rexxar

Also, water dragon is awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    And 4 ranks down again because people can neither draft or play together as a group. Such fun with these people you meet. Especially if they are placements 4 times in a row that don't even get the hero they are suppose to be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    And 4 ranks down again because people can neither draft or play together as a group. Such fun with these people you meet. Especially if they are placements 4 times in a row that don't even get the hero they are suppose to be playing.
    Try being called out for having the audacity to soak XP instead of fighting when you're 18 and they're 20.

Deleted

I have to say I wasn't expecting such a horrific stomp of their team. Garden of Terror map and their team was just so uncoordinated I felt sorry for them.
    Especially the Kharazim. Any time he followed the Johanna in to try and do some healing, he immediately got tossed around by Diablo and blown up a thousand miles away from anyone that could help.
    Last edited by mmocea80e1e16f; 2016-04-27 at 11:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliez View Post
    ...Especially the Kharazim...
    Well, he had a quite fitting name then.

10+ Year Old Account
    People on BHB, i don't get why people always insist on laning till 10, losing the first two cannons and still falling behind on keeps and experience.

I feel like BHB is by far the least understood map in the pool, very much looking forward to it eventually rotating out.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

As long as your gate/towers in the mid lane do not take damage, the first turn-in on BHB for the other team is irrelevant. Soaking all three lanes while they waste time turning in is worth more xp than trying to contest them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I feel like BHB is by far the least understood map in the pool, very much looking forward to it eventually rotating out.
    It's not that hard to be honest but worst part is, even if you fall behind make some plays they still don't believe you and still think they did the right thing.

2 out of the 3 games i have at least one person laning constantly. Anyway after losing so many ranks in one setting i am now getting over 100 point losses and barely 90 wins so this is going to take another month to go back to 20.

The more you play HoTS the less you move forward. Lovely getting stuck with people who don't even have more games played than i have league wins even better when they want to argue with you.

edit:

The saga continues, one group of placement players after another. Where guiding the team and draft is considered as 'flaming'. so nice.

7 Ranks lost over 24 hours now. Tracer sure did bring out the best of the best players.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2016-04-28 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    People on BHB, i don't get why people always insist on laning till 10, losing the first two cannons and still falling behind on keeps and experience.
    we should queue together man. my teams on BHB do nothing but sit mid, losing all 3 lanes xp then getting mowed on one talent down teamfights.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account

This was a few months ago, i hadnt played any hero league after beta, but still kept my MMR. As much as people might want to blame others for their losses, i feel its mostly the game itself thats often the issue. Hotslogs has a fun feature called Guess the Victor, and its bad design if people can guess wins with a significantly higher succes rate than 50%. Just from draft people can feel like the chance to win a game drops far below 50%, which already causes frustration with certain picks.

Next theres different kinds of players, and i think their mistakes upset the others more than needed. Personally ill admit im not a very mechanically skilled player and dont have insane reflexes or anything. I tend to play safe and in losing teams can really struggle to do decent damage. Its very easy for people to open the score tab and find something to blame me for. On the other hand, the mistakes that i find very frustrating from teammates is lack of map awareness, spending minutes in a lane 2v1 while the enemy roams. People who will push, have their team ganked and then dont back off and get ganked too, despite of how easy and far in advance it is to predict. People who show up for objectives half a minute late with only half health and mana. Those mistakes piss me off far more than missed heroics or low damage, and i guess its the other way around too. They'll blame me for leaving an easy kill, because they didnt see the enemy map movements that caused me to back off. The score screen can be nice, but i feel people often use it during a game to find a way to blame someone else to protect their own ego.
    Last edited by Archonite; 2016-04-28 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/DAZgBDP.png

Highest xp in the game as a nova.... because, well, I outlaned a raynor as nova. I dont mean ganking. I meant that I was alone, in the lane, 1v1. Basically won by letting him push, and then forced him off the minion line as he pushed to our fort. Denied him most of the xp and killed him twice, all while my team was beating them at the immortals and then doing a 4 man push on the other lane.