Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    This Artcraft makes me very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Rafe View Post
    looks like a little smiley face on the Orc's nose
    CAN NOT BE UNSEEN. o_o

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing job! Hats down to Blizzard once again! I wonder what the "same-face" naysayers have to say now... I really wonder...
    | i9 10850K | RTX 3080 Ti Aorus | Z490 Aorus Ultra G2 | Corsair 32GB DDR4 3600MHz | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Seagate BarraCuda 6TB | Corsair HX1000W Platinum | Cooler Master H500M

It's all looking fantastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad they picked that orc face for the preview since it's what I use on my DK. Now only to see what it looks like in the black tint

Deleted
    Now people can shut the hell up about "same face hurrr durrrrrrr".

I can't believe they actually did it! Really nice I wonder- will these different faces just change the expression of the faces or will they also for example change lip size per face? I think my Draenei female has too thin lips now

And that's that. Can everyone shut the fuck up about "same face" now ?

Looks very promising. Any ideas on when the new troll models may be viewed? I'm really eager to see them since my main is one. Maybe I'll re-join in WoD after all?

This still does not change the size and form of the nose/lips... but it's much better.

Wow those look a million times better. My favorite female human face is back!

Deleted
    This shows how much Blizzard make their decision from what they hear from the community. If there hadn't been the giant outrage over "same-face", they'd probably have released only the one goemetry they spoke of in the blog. Mad props to blizzard for this decision. And cya all in WoD at December 20th xD This is going to take a lot of time

Deleted
    Marry me chris.

Please.

Our children will look amazing, and they'll all have individually rigged faced with updated textures and animations.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sys01 View Post
    Amazing job! Hats down to Blizzard once again! I wonder what the "same-face" naysayers have to say now... I really wonder...
    Why does it wondering you? Blizzards intention was it to release the models with the same faces, people intervened them with their complaints. Should we now shut up and say nothing, or what do you want? People like you are cancer for every MMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks really good.

better.

where's the fucking gnomes though?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Why does it wondering you? Blizzards intention was it to release the models with the same faces, people intervened them with their complaints. Should we now shut up and say nothing, or what do you want? People like you are cancer for every MMO.
    The problem was the amount of people who complained assuming that the lack of unique faces was going to be a permanent feature, rather than an update that would be rolled out eventually. It's one thing to suggest that Blizzard release it all before the expansion launches, it's another to complain without taking into account the fact that we're in beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Blizzards intention was it to release the models with the same faces, people intervened them with their complaints.
    Source or gtfo please. Why would you believe your complaints had anything to do with the decision to go ahead and finish up the poses?
    Last edited by xact4; 2014-07-30 at 07:00 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    And that's that. Can everyone shut the fuck up about "same face" now ?
    Well... Yeah.

That's kind of the point of FEEDBACK and BETAs. People gave their feedback, Blizzard responded to said feedback. That's how these things work.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Looks good - but the REAL test will be the female Gnome faces...