Deleted

Big beta key problem, any help would grant my eternal love

I won a beta key in the Wowhead Twitter giveaway a few hours ago, but even after I entered It I still don't seem to have a beta profile on my Battle.net account page. This may be because the first time I entered it, and error message came up asking me to try again. The second time and onwards, it said I had already entered the key.

I managed to download the beta client through other means, but whenever I try to log on to the beta error #112 comes up and I cannot get in. I've looked through multiple forums and tried any fix I can find, but the problem persists. I tried opening a ticket, but frankly, the person that responded was absolutely useless. I'm pretty sure that the problem stems from the key not giving me access to a beta profile for whatever reason, and I'm wondering if anyone knows why, and if it can be fixed?

Cookies for anyone who can help me <3

Thanks

UPDATE: The ticket was responded to a second time, this time with a much more helpful response. They're going to check out the problem and see what's up. When they get back to me I'll post it on here to help anyone with the same problem
    Last edited by mmoc40e5e26206; 2014-08-01 at 09:52 AM. Reason: updated

Deleted
    How many accs do you have in ur battlenet account? If its 8, you cant add any more.