Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Cursed Vision of Sargeras, really I mean really....

...wtf xD, I killed Illidan 22 times on my alt, even got both glaives and 7 shards, but never seen helmet drop.Is that just my bad luck or blizz stealth nerf drop chance since this helmet is the most use item for transmog.To be clear I not whine just ask what is your experience since I am really curious.

cheers and thx

Then you are lucky with both glaives and no helm drop (:
    I got the vision of Sargeras on my very first solo run... but till now, no glaives.
    The Merciless Nightelf Rogue - The Sexy Gnome Mage - The Holy Human Priest

Killed Nefarian on every reset in cata, been farming him almost every reset in MoP, got the shield 2 weeks ago.
    There were 7 years between the first and second half of Thunderfury. Active farming.
    I feel you.

Deleted
    im on like my 30th run of Black temple on my monk, not seen it drop once :\ not seen a glaive drop either yet. the dagger drops nearly every run for me :\

shield, glaive and blindfold have never dropped once for me in around 30runs.

so annoying, its the last item i need for my transmog to be complete, using a eyepatch right now because its the closest i can find!

thought in better news, Onyixia finally dropped her mount for me today

10+ Year Old Account
    this is that whole rng thing at work. i went in on my monk once, killed illidan, and got the vision.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ic#14807:14822

mean while.. in Onyxia's lair.... damn mount.

They dropped last night on my run.

Never noticed before, but yea when i recently farmed up the war glaives (14 resets) I don't think i saw that helm drop once.

10+ Year Old Account
    RNGs gonna RNGate

In about 20 something kills I got both glaives. Shitton of visions (3? 4?) but no bulwark.. RNG is RNG..
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post
    this is that whole rng thing at work. i went in on my monk once, killed illidan, and got the vision.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ic#14807:14822

mean while.. in Onyxia's lair.... damn mount.

i just got my onyxia mount today, after 4 runs

Deleted
    Yeah, took me a while to get it as well. Seems to have a pretty low drop rate.

I got both glaives and cursed vision (it dropped twice, actually all within 20ish kills. Our dk tank has gotten both glaives during MoP, but our gm's rogue has been farming for glaives for a long time and only fairly recently got his first one. In my case, I am at about 135 kilnara kills in ZG since about ToT and still no panther mount. I've killed attumen almost every week since 4.0 launched and the mount hasn't dropped yet.

Statistics based on 10 kills are not reliable or relatable.
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    I got one warglaive , and at least 3 visions of sargeras , I keep going for the second wep drop , no luck yet so I dunno , just seems the head gear drops a lot for me .

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    ...wtf xD, I killed Illidan 22 times on my alt, even got both glaives
    Not as bad as taking 94 kills for my oh glaive to drop for me. That's almost 2 years.. Rng is fun I've seen like 50 mh glaives I was shocked the day I looted him and it actually picked it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    7 Illidan kills seen 3 warglaives (2 OH and 1 MH) and 1 vision.

RNG is just screwing with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jevlin View Post
    MMO-C is the depressing retirement home of world of warcraft. This is where all the old and retired players come to die.

I would happily trade the bandana for 2 glaives.

Deleted
    I got a pair of glaives and vision within a month. Just keep trying. There is always gonna be people with better RNG than you. My friend got a raven lord on his first run, i had to wait like 3 months.....

10+ Year Old Account
    they realized it was ridiculously overused and nerfed its droprate, maybe?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    they realized it was ridiculously overused and nerfed its droprate, maybe?
    1. Define overused.
    2. There is no reason to 'stealth nerf' droprates. If anything they would buff it to get more people to play it.
    3. It's 7 year old content, they don't care unless it somehow interferes with current content.

That being said. It hasn't dropped for me either, and I've had over 40 kills... It's just bad RNG. I'll get it some day.
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png