Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    Except, you're wrong. Hunches are not how it's always been. In Warcraft history, only peons had hunches. All of the Orc heroes stood upright and all of the peons stood hunched over, a byproduct of years of mandatory heavy labor. WoW is the only game in the Warcraft franchise that has hunched over orc heroes.
    Point the phrase where I've clearly stated that Orcs in WarCraft have always been had hunches.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    "I just think players are tired of the Orcs and Humans thing."

What a retarded thing to say,without the Orcs vs Humans theme this game wouldnt have any legs to stand on at all and it would just be some piffy races fighting over nothing.
    So as iss?

Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Apexis Crystals? Damn its been a while since I saw those.
    The information that possible optional things like straight standing Orcs is also great news!
    Yeah and I think I have probably ended up trashing all the ones I had. Not sure if they will be a different item or not tho. Might be WoD specific item

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Well not really,if you removed Orcs and Humans from the games the races would probably get along bar the forsaken most likely. All the other races are just doing as the Orcs and Humans tell them 2.

And that would be fucking great. We could finally leave all this "NO, YOUUUUUU" idiocy behind us and focus on the actual tasks at hand.

The Straight to Hump ratio is more like 2 to 1 instead of 1 to 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    What people mean is that players are tired of JUST the orcs vs humans thing while forgetting there are other races for the main story line. Whenever they talk about the Horde vs Alliance war, it just ends up being humans and human themed buildings vs orcs and orc themed buildings along with the vast majority of coverage being orcs vs humans. While the other races basicly have cameo's, guest appearances and support roles, then bugger off.

People just want more wholesome coverage for the main story line.
    It's a risky strategy though as this game is based off the whole Orcs Vs Humans storyline anyways,its like say Star Wars,if the movies veered off from the main plot and characters then probably no one would watch them. You gotta have a theme with stories and keep relatively close to them or else people tend to switch off and go do something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Title of this post seems to imply that the release date is the 14th of August. I read the whole post, but it sounds confusing if you don't read further. Just giving a heads up.