Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm still gearing my second max leveled Alliance character in SoO LFR, for the rest I don't really do anything else. Thinking of rolling a draenei pally, level him up to 60 and use the boost on him when WoD arrives.

Deleted
    Pee vee pee.

Only thing that's interesting to me right now in WoW, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    I play for the sole purpose of confusing and annoying people who tell me I shouldn't be playing.
    How dare you!
    A crossfitter, a vegan, an atheist, and a vanilla WoW player all walked into a bar. I know because they all told me within 3 minutes.

World of Warcraft: Dying on MMO Champion since 2004

Pre-Alpha WoW tester since 2002.

Plenty of things in WoW to do yet, i would be fine with another 6 months of MoP or longer actually.... But im leveling a Mage, farming mounts, gearing up a Warrior and Shaman in LFR/Flex.

Progressing in SoO on my 574 Hunter 10/14H, if youre bored of WoW because youre so elite and get shit done quick, then unsub and come back when there is something for you to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Only 800k honestly ? what the hell are you playing!

Is there some secret part of the game I don't know about ?
    Are players just letting subs roll over till WOD ?

I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?
    I've tried several games since I left WoW last spring and none held my attention. I just joined a new guild, started gearing up for heroics and we're 5/14 after about a month doing heroics. It's fun and new content for me.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you hate Wow please don't post on the mmo champion forms instead go away and tell everyone yo know irl about how you are a total fanboy/fangirl for wildstar

I didn't play all of MoP so now I'm catching up with it.

You can 5 man the first tier.
    We've got a weekly day for Challenge Modes.
    I finally dinged Exalted with Cloud Serpent.
    I'm progressing Normal SoO with a guild of newbie raiders, allowing me to master my boosted Monk and ease back into Raiding.
    Timeless Isle is a great time sink but is complemented by grinding Tigers for LWing and farming GL rep in Vale.
    I killed a few Zandalari Scouts and got August Celestial rep, I guess I'll finish those for once and then do Shado-Pan.

I didn't try to do it all at the start because, when you did the math, the rewards couldn't be unlocked as fast as you could consume the content. Now I'm thankful I didn't mass consume asap. I have stuff left to do. MoP's end of expansion drought is inexcusable but it's exacerbated by the way in which high end players devour all the content they can and complain when it is gated. I'm a casual and I'm having fun still.

Finishing Heroic SoO progression, arenas, RBGs. Lots to do in the game. I still log in every day.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    I am trying to get the kor'kron wolf and cm's, wtf are you doing wasting your time whining about how you love wildstar and everyone else should be like you

I normally log on two, sometimes three, days a week to raid.
    Last night, however, I started the green fire quest line on the warlock I leveled(not boosted, too cheap) just to say I had a warlock. Once I get the green fire, or give up which is more likely, I'll probably just go back to logging in three days a week and playing GW2 or something else on the side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Well, theres certainly still more things to do in WoW than in Wildstar
    Touche Sir

- - - Updated - - -

OP cleared LFR & thought he was done with the Expansion haha.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    RP, mounts, etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iriecolorado View Post
    It's a lot easier to cap at the start of an expansion than the ass end of the longest content drought ever.
    I know. But having a bit of gold is always nice - especially since I can't be sure to make much gold at release. I've never bothered about gold so I'm not sure what I should do at the start off WoD. My guess is that it's mostly resources - so leveling an character with gathering professions should be great for farming ores and plants.

I'm still wondering how Garrisons will take a part in gold making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?
    Some of obviously don't play the same way you do. I personally sat out for most of MoP, but came back to it a couple of months ago in prep for WoD and to do things other than raid... like level toons for WoD (I like to have options), pvp, pet battles, achievements, profession progression, transmog collecting, etc. Plus, I just like the game.

Deleted
    I sit in trade, poking fun at others and insinuating they're virgins for playing the game.

Whilst conveniently ignoring that i too, play the game.

Or raiding, pet collecting (Sigh), and mount farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Touche Sir

- - - Updated - - -

OP cleared LFR & thought he was done with the Expansion haha.
    I kinda did the same thing hahah. Since I didn't feel like disbanding my dying guild and finding an active one, and since I didn't much feel like getting into raiding, I set my goal to be the "King of LFR" and get as highly geared as one could from just doing LFR and timeless isle and grinding valor for upgrades; and I socketed/enchanted every piece of gear so by the time I had unsubbed in January, I was always in the top 3 dps for every fight and I used that gear to push to rank 8 in the brawlers guild before my friends all quit and I did the same.
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Why shouldn't I be playing? I'm leveling Alts, and it's a bunch of fun for me, not to mention there aren't any MMOs out there that can get my attention. Mostly getting ready for an amazing Expansion! <3

I didn't raid SoO, completed it only one time in LFR, i re-subbed this month and i'm doing some dailies on my pally and farming transmog gear. Mostly i'm playing because there's nothing else that i feel like playing.
    On my country its like $5 a month, even if i play 2 hour/week its still worth it.

I'm actually having fun on the wildstar forums selecting various thread addresses where people talk about server mergers and game going f2p, and copying them to a doc for later use.

When the inevitabile finally happens, sometime next year, though I think server mergers will happen before the end of this year, I will take great joy in posting these old threads on the forums and laugh my ass off.

Finished Heroic progression 1 month ago. Took us a while since we moved up to 25 man 2 months into the patch, and had some trouble recruiting / keeping reliable and skilled people. It was a blast, though. And got the Juggernaut mount!

Also, taking the time to finish some achievements, doing some PVP that I didn't have time to do before this expansion, and farming mounts and gold.