Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Contents been cleared for half a year for me and i still do 4 heroic SoO groups a week but besides that i do mount runs/make gold for BMAH v2 in WoD(since i spent the majority of the millions i had on BMAH v1 out of lack of anything better to spend it on)/RAF leveling classes with a 2nd account(dualbox) that i dont have...not saying there is as much to do for me as there used to be ive gotten bored of a few things and i also sit in shrine a lot when i find myself saved on all characters to current raids and just talk to people in gchat

theres stuff to do you just have to look i'm not even mentioning the stuff i'm not interested in like achiements/pet battles/pvp/whatever else i'm forgetting

Deleted
    hey I'm one of the 800k.

because WoD beta.

Deleted
    I guess most people who are still playing don't play it because the Game is fun. They play it because they are used to it and are too bad for other Games. And the Casuals tend to spend real money for Virtual Items (Buy Gold, buy Ingame-Items, buy Pets/Mounts from BlizzStore) and are therefore more likely to stick to the Game because of that investment.

Haven't given a monkey's about serious raiding since Wrath, so a lull in content is just business as usual. I'm using the time to level a couple alts, and go after some mounts/pets/'chieves I've neglected to get.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gearing up alts I haven't played for a long time. Luckily I'm not raiding on a schedule so I'm not exactly clearing the whole thing or progressing any bosses every week. But I do admit I'm getting slightly burned out here, this is almost worse than the wait we had in DS (only worse because of the far worse raid).

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Only 800k honestly ? what the hell are you playing!

Is there some secret part of the game I don't know about ?
    Are players just letting subs roll over till WOD ?

I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?
    We help our 'friends' from all over the Europe to get their HC Garrosh achievement, HC SoO loot and of course mounts! So we run 2 25HC raids each week, with 2-3 friends for each raid we still need about 44 active raiding characters.

Deleted
    Sorry dude but if you think that lossing 800 000 potencial customers is pretty good then i insta asume that you are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    Sorry dude but if you think that lossing 800 000 potencial customers is pretty good then i insta asume that you are dumb.
    Losing ONLY 800k over this stale content is indeed pretty good. I expected more.

Why am I playing?

I believe it is the fact that WoW continue to be the superior MMO.

I tried nearly all major releases in past years.. none could be compared with the quality WoW offers. The oftenly used argument "you cannot compare game with 10 years of content with a new MMO". Well I'm not about to wait 10years before some game become equal to current WoW

Perhaps EQ2 will be the one? Or do I have to wait for Blizzard to deliver their new MMO currently being developed?
    Mystery Goo, Magtheridon EU
    http://mystery-goo.eu/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Raiding with 3 chars, Collecting mounts, pets, getting legendary capes for my 2 alts, capping 3 chars a week, doing raids for transmogs or legendary items across 3 chars. WoW has shit to do if you're willing to GRIND it.
    Fixed that for you

I was just doing a few casual things, but I am actually letting my sub expire in about 8 days. I'll save maybe $30-60, but better late than never. Not much point in playing when I was logging in for a few hours once a week primarily.
    Stay salty my friends.

Deleted
    Levelling alts, collecting mounts and transmogs, gathering and making gold, also I came back around 4 months ago, doing normals and flex SoO, not everyone who is still subbed has been around for the whole content drought thing, I still enjoy LFR ToT and doing any of the raids currently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Only 800k honestly ? what the hell are you playing!

Is there some secret part of the game I don't know about ?
    Are players just letting subs roll over till WOD ?

I'd really like to know why your still playing, or more important what your playing?
    Well, I am about to try SoO normal difficulty and try flex for alts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Improstor View Post
    Why am I playing?

I believe it is the fact that WoW continue to be the superior MMO.

I tried nearly all major releases in past years.. none could be compared with the quality WoW offers. The oftenly used argument "you cannot compare game with 10 years of content with a new MMO". Well I'm not about to wait 10years before some game become equal to current WoW

Perhaps EQ2 will be the one? Or do I have to wait for Blizzard to deliver their new MMO currently being developed?
    I think the question of the OP was, what is there still to do for you in the game? There has been no new content for almost a year. Even if you're not interested in other MMOs, there are other things to do with your time. I've had nothing to do in this game for over half a year now.

Deleted
    Leveling alts to 90, finally starting SoO after not feeling like it for months. Just came back after 5 month break and I think I'll stay for a whiiiiile!

Deleted
    logging in only for raids, and i barely play 5 hours / week, still have wow paid for the next 1 year.2 months . im buying like 6 months of gametime each time :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Since 25m HC raid progression is currently on halt due to lack of interest, I do my weekly Ulduar runs for shards.
    Not much else to do for me though, since I hate LFR alts are out of the equation.

Just because you're a bitter WoW hating shitter doesn't mean the rest of us are :^)

Deleted
    I fail to understand there are still just under 7m that play wow.

Raiding, mount collecting, achievements, leveling toons, making gold, gathering pets and transmog sets, finishing CM's on as many alts as possible.

No issues at all staying entertained for me.

Not playing any other game atm, just WoW, since it's all I need.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2014-08-06 at 01:37 PM.