Thank you Azortharion for being so helpful and responsive to our various question. It's an honor to learn your secrets and tips. With your knowledge and guidance I'm sure there will be less "huntards" some day. We appreciate the work and hope you enjoy what you're doing. PS: We certainly do. (I felt this thread/work needed some praise) Thank you for all the helpful advice on youtube aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by minigun View Post
    I wouldn't rule out the controlled burst of the coin.
    Indeed. The generic simc APL tries to be a little clever with the timing of some buffs (e.g., use rapid fire with stampede if you have one), but does not attempt many clever things with trinket usage. Tuning the APL for your gear and talent sets might be useful to explore. If there's anything that's reusable, I can roll it back into the default action list.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EqualWin View Post
    I use default ui myself, plus jhb the only thing im missing is powerauras or something like that to track serpent sting on other targets than focus. but meh that's all you need.

also i just send my garrison mision for mythic item with 84% so pray for me ty.

weakaura is currently one of the most important addons that i use, if youre familiar with it its an powerful tool, but if you cant handle it you have to add more addons to your ui, so in my opinion its better to learn using weakauras, its not that hard.

with my boomkin my garrison mission was at 54% as it showed up, you will get an new highmaul mission 14 days after the last had popped up, so ive pooled all my weapons/armors on my follower and bumped it to 92% - pray for me too!

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Deleted
    Since most fights rely on multidoting, should CMA be better than coin other than butcher and non mythic kargath fights ?
    Also maybe not brackenspore, since using LDSC under 10 flamethrower buff and in the blue mushrooms should make your dps totaly dumb.

Have I completely missed something, or why are the stat weights for Agility and AttackPower not equal?

Stats buff + mail armor spec are percentage increases to Agility increasing its scaling by 10%.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyd View Post
    Since most fights rely on multidoting, should CMA be better than coin other than butcher and non mythic kargath fights ?
    Also maybe not brackenspore, since using LDSC under 10 flamethrower buff and in the blue mushrooms should make your dps totaly dumb.
    Why would CMA be better for multi target?

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Stats buff + mail armor spec are percentage increases to Agility increasing its scaling by 10%.
    Thanks, sorry I went full derp on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    Why would CMA be better for multi target?
    I thought Mastery would be a better stats for multi target, does the stats weights changes for multi target ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyd View Post
    I thought Mastery would be a better stats for multi target, does the stats weights changes for multi target ?
    Common mistake to think "well Serpent Sting is elemental damage and there's a fuckton of it so Mastery master(y) race", but the ratio between physical and magical damage remains roughly the same when AoE'ing as when doing single-target. When you are single-targeting, you just got Arcane Shot instead.

So no, they don't really change.

running azors stat weights, im getting some interesting results between to different boots.

current boot
    670 facekickers (crit and multi)

vs
    685 treads of sand and blood (versa and mastery)

685 treads are showing as a 6% increase for MM, yet 670 facekickers are showing as best for SV.
    is that correct? i would have thought that sv would benefit more from treads

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    running azors stat weights, im getting some interesting results between to different boots.

current boot
    670 facekickers (crit and multi)

vs
    685 treads of sand and blood (versa and mastery)

685 treads are showing as a 6% increase for MM, yet 670 facekickers are showing as best for SV.
    is that correct? i would have thought that sv would benefit more from treads
    It's probably true. Multistrike is insanely overvalued for survival. Same reason a lot of the PVP items are better than even 685 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Arpexia View Post
    weakaura is currently one of the most important addons that i use, if youre familiar with it its an powerful tool, but if you cant handle it you have to add more addons to your ui, so in my opinion its better to learn using weakauras, its not that hard.

with my boomkin my garrison mission was at 54% as it showed up, you will get an new highmaul mission 14 days after the last had popped up, so ive pooled all my weapons/armors on my follower and bumped it to 92% - pray for me too!
    I used weakauras long time ago but I've started playing again like 2 month ago and meh I'm too lazy to setup it. but im fine keeping serpent in 2 target with arcane shot also JHBs do pretty much everything i need, tracking cds/procs etc.

finished the mission hours ago, succed and I got mythic scale of doom
    "We live in a world where a style of play that uses posession and passing to try and make spaces is made fun of.
    While a style of play where a team sits back for 90 minutes and breaks away in 1v1 situations is respected."
    - Ronald Koeman.

Deleted
    Sorry for the stupid question

for SURV

Tier 7: Focusing Shot. If movement is too extreme, use Lone Wolf or Exotic Munitions(Fire) depending on AoE needs. 0 movement, Focusing Shot is always better
    is true also for pvp, or as MM is better Exotic Munitions?

Any pet that might be better at Tectus Mythic playing BM?

Slaka

Deleted
    Probably already common knowledge but the Ring Proc stacks with LDSC and Agi Pot.

went from 69XX agi to 76XX so 10% of fully buffed agi
    Last edited by mmocefe5057e27; 2015-01-07 at 01:32 PM.

At what point, if any, is it worth it to interrupt cobra shot to expend lock and load procs when running lone wolf? Also what exactly is meant when you say certain specs are better for progression but another spec is better for dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Galava View Post
    At what point, if any, is it worth it to interrupt cobra shot to expend lock and load procs when running lone wolf? Also what exactly is meant when you say certain specs are better for progression but another spec is better for dps?
    It's not.

Often times adds need to die asap, and other specs are generally better at that.
    SV is the best at face dmg!

Quote Originally Posted by Zum View Post
    Any pet that might be better at Tectus Mythic playing BM?
    Chimaeraswith their AoE seems like a good choice, although it probably blocks Beast Cleave and might be a dps loss as well, would need some sims for that.

15+ Year Old Account
    depends on how far bar of the cast is, if i hit the ability and it just started and i got an LnL Procc i spam explosive which interrupts the recently started cast, if its more than 35% of the cast i dont interrupt anything.

azor means that if youre in the progression process and you have to do some jobs like nuking adds or doing something else he prefers specc X because its easier to do it with this specc. "surv for dps" means that if you just have to do the regular job it would be better if you go survival

for margok its the best example

with marksman you can snipe down the adds because you deal high damage in a short time (and have kill shot which is huge), but suck at AoE
    with surv you have no cooldowns at all (besides trinkets and racials) and you deal good damage over the whole fight (and nice AoE)

But i would prefer surv with focusing shot right now at margok, if you learn the fight quickly you know when you can use focusing shot safely

good luck!

100% Achievements - "Warlords of Draenor Edition" - 03.02.2016 - 05:52 CET
    Hunter Armory | Guild: Gambit (German) | Sellruns / Boosts (German)

Unless it's some major fuck up (which I can't imagine while running LW) you never should do that. You lose 1 GCD for 0 additional dmg/focus, so it's better to wait that time. Worst case scenario you lose dps due to refresh on unused LnL, but chances are really slim.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arpexia View Post
    depends on how far bar of the cast is, if i hit the ability and it just started and i got an LnL Procc i spam explosive which interrupts the recently started cast, if its more than 35% of the cast i dont interrupt anything.

azor means that if youre in the progression process and you have to do some jobs like nuking adds or doing something else he prefers specc X because its easier to do it with this specc. "surv for dps" means that if you just have to do the regular job it would be better if you go survival

for margok its the best example

with marksman you can snipe down the adds because you deal high damage in a short time (and have kill shot which is huge), but suck at AoE
    with surv you have no cooldowns at all (besides trinkets and racials) and you deal good damage over the whole fight (and nice AoE)

But i would prefer surv with focusing shot right now at margok, if you learn the fight quickly you know when you can use focusing shot safely

good luck!
    I think what Azor meant is: go X if you have boss on farm and want to whore dps, and Y if you still progress on it and Y is better for fight's mechanics.