Nerubian Archaeology

Hello,
    I just got into this Archaeology thingy. And I've decided to complete everything for Nerubian. What is the fastest way to do this? I noticed Brann sold some boxes for Restored Artifacts.
    Do I just keep farming Northrend or should I get Restored Artifacts and buy from Brann?
    Also, how do I get Restored Artifacts?

Quote Originally Posted by Serratth View Post
    Also, how do I get Restored Artifacts?
    Right click finished common Pandaria artifacts or turn in spirits of harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Right click finished common Pandaria artifacts or turn in spirits of harmony.
    Thanks!
    Do you reckon that way would be much quicker than farming Northrend for the Artifacts?

10+ Year Old Account
    By far the easiest and fastest way to get all the solves of any races' archaeology project atm is to do the Mantid dig site grind where you get exalted with the Lorewalkers, buy the Mantid box off of Brann and just collect and solve Mantid Projects whilst turning all the solves into Restored Artifacts. The sites are fairly close together due to spawning only in Townlong and Dread Wastes and usually give enough fragments for 2-3 solves per dig. Then turn in the restored Artifacts at Brann for fragments of the Projects you want to start on. Additionally you can get some restored artifacts from the Spirit of Harmony vendor at your faction's shrine but that is a slower output than just doing the Mantid Grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    By far the easiest and fastest way to get all the solves of any races' archaeology project atm is to do the Mantid dig site grind where you get exalted with the Lorewalkers, buy the Mantid box off of Brann and just collect and solve Mantid Projects whilst turning all the solves into Restored Artifacts. The sites are fairly close together due to spawning only in Townlong and Dread Wastes and usually give enough fragments for 2-3 solves per dig. Then turn in the restored Artifacts at Brann for fragments of the Projects you want to start on. Additionally you can get some restored artifacts from the Spirit of Harmony vendor at your faction's shrine but that is a slower output than just doing the Mantid Grind.
    Thanks for the help! Will start immedietly.