Page 22 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If you don't like it, don't look at it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Appropriate comic is appropriate.

Edit: MOAR!

Deleted
    It does annoy me. How hard is it to prepare a bottle of formula before going out? It's almost as if they engage in public breastfeeding just to display dominance over males. They throw their tit out in public and when I sneak a peak they have that condescending look of disgust on their face as if I'm raping them. That's some feminazi BS if you ask me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It seems they can, as another user posted the states that allow it. But I'd imagine the uproar would be pretty big here in America if tons of ladies did actually do this.
    Well the vibe I'm getting is that even if it is allowed, noone does it because of the reaction. Whereas over here on a not packed beach, some people will just do it. The law doesn't allow it, it's still indecent exposure unlike over there in certain parts, just noone really cares because boobs just aren't scary.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

dont really care.

and hey! Boobies! Weeee!

I think this is more about how they breastfeed the child. I mean, if you take your top & bra off and just swing around with the boobs that might offend someone :P You can do it in a discrete way.

Personally, im very relaxed about it all. Seen it so many times I dont really care. But im kind of laid back with alot of things. Aslong as people are nice and dont behave badly against others im cool.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyo View Post
    It does annoy me. How hard is it to prepare a bottle of formula before going out? It's almost as if they engage in public breastfeeding just to display dominance over males. They throw their tit out in public and when I sneak a peak they have that condescending look of disgust on their face as if I'm raping them. That's some feminazi BS if you ask me.
    this is EXACTLY what it is.
    probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez View Post
    I could care less if people tolerate my homosexual lifestyle, and I don't make out with my partner in a crowded restaurant because I realize it might offend some people.
    So you're saying you don't mind when people are intolerant of your lifestyle? I find that really hard to believe. Intolerant people can be extremely harsh.
    You would be okay with someone badgering you and harassing you for being gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Showing a breast on national TV will get you a fine that is several orders of magnitude larger than the fine a company would receive for causing the death of a worker due to blatant violations of safety regulations.

That's terrible and explains some of the reactions in this thread. The US is a lot more similar to strict Arabian countries than it would like to admit. Over here, nude breasts are pretty normal to see on TV (depending on the channel, of course, most normal channels will only feature naked breasts every couple hours or so), and it's also normal to see naked breasts on the beach. There's also a good amount of nude beaches where people don't wear anything, plus sauna is pretty popular, again, where people don't wear anything except maybe a towel.

But then, we also receive detailed and good sex education at school, starting in 3rd grade to explain basic things and then again at around 8th-10th grade. We trained putting on condoms (on broomsticks) in class. And interestingly enough, Germany has a much lower rate of teen pregnancy, and public breast-feeding is a normal, natural thing nobody makes a fuzz about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    That source was absolute garbage, yet your random blog spreading the gospel truth - about how all babies can follow the same feeding schedule - isn't garbage?
    The difference being that I didn't try to make it a focus point of this thread and base every single argument off of it.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    boobs just aren't scary.
    Judging by the fine values, boobs are much scarier than workplace fatalities.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyo View Post
    Because you don't tend to mix formula and breast milk for one. It's either one or the other. I've personally yet to see a woman make a big song and dance of breastfeeding as you appear to be portraying. Plus, obviously not much of a "sneak peek" if you were caught. Learn2RougeBetta.

Deleted
    I have no issues with it. Breastfeeding is not only feeding but a moment of intense bonding between mother and child, I find it adorable and cute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Judging by the fine values, boobs are much scarier than workplace fatalities.
    I'll never forget the first time I was violently assaulted by a boob.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I have no issues with it. I find it rather adorable.
    Babies literally make the cutest noises when they breastfeed.

The difference being that I didn't try to make it a focus point of this thread and base every single argument off of it.
    Except you did.

I'm glad that you don't want your child to turn out like me. We can't all be rich, successful and fabulous. However, when your child still sits at home at 25 asking for his next hand out because you raised him that way then you can remember this day.
    This just proves more than anything that you're in your own little bubble, and have no valid opinion on this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post
    I actually find it kind of disgusting

But i have a thing with people eating with mouths open, and slurping and lapping at a tit just makes me wince, not that it stops me supporting mothers breastfeeding publicly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    In my experiences, Europeans are allot more laid back about such issues. Americans like to show the breast everywhere by sexualizing it, but slightly seeing one in public (being used for it's intended purpose) and you'll have people calling you indecent and articles going on yahoo news about women complaining that they were told they couldn't do it.

Granted, many are okay with it, but in my own experiences, people in Europe are much more laid back about such trivial things.
    Lol, I've been topless at the beach without anyone asking me to cover up, sure, there's been people looking but I kind of expected that. It's pretty foreign to me that someone would even bat an eye about breastfeeding here when you get women who go topless at the beach. It's not commonplace but it happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    I actually find it kind of disgusting

But i have a thing with people eating with mouths open, and slurping and lapping at a tit just makes me wince, not that it stops me supporting mothers breastfeeding publicly.

people eating with their mouth open are disgusting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    I have no issues with it. Breastfeeding is not only feeding but a moment of intense bonding between mother and child, I find it adorable and cute.
    I find it sexual and arousing, yet i'm the creep.