Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Everything Is Awesome! (New) Throw an Awesomefish at someone. 10 points.
    Reference to the recent Lego Movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6lHm-stXdM
    Last edited by mmocf06effc4be; 2014-08-12 at 05:28 AM.

I sincerely hope that new dwarf nose is a joke... Unitl this post I wanted to play dwarf.

"dwarfMaleFacesInProgressNotDoneV2.jpg" at least indicates WIP, but that nose is unnecessarily huge
    Last edited by WuxianLP; 2014-08-12 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    The older Bulwark of Azzinoth is still the better looking one, in my opinion. Why did a Blizzard artist feel the need to change some of its colors?
    I'm wondering if it's a true update or just the iron horde version. The iron horde grunts Assaulting Karabor all had the bulwark of azzinoth several builds ago.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

The problem is that we are currently punishing mistakes too harshly.
    Here we go again. Enjoy your shitty, casualized 5-man content.

"Everything Is Awesome! (New) Throw an Awesomefish at someone. 10 points."

I love that movie!! They should make Lord Business and Is Awesome titles!
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2014-08-12 at 06:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ugh that new nose will make me race change it's awful.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I still prefer the old shield texture. Also, can't believe they are going to nerf dungeons. I didn't play them, but watching videos they look so easy, with a lot of bosses with barely any mechanics... c'mon now.

And finally, first good reward for mount collectors.

The new shield texture looks completely bad, like a cheap level 1 shield, it's all grey and boring

Deleted
    I need that cow mount! xO

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure that the new dwarf nose is a joke! Well.. Let's hope

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    Here we go again. Enjoy your shitty, casualized 5-man content.
    There will be challenge modes, if the 5-mans are too easy for you, you can always aim for server best gold times for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    WTF? I'm on beta and have been testing dungeons and no they arent too hard and punishing, the people that play this game on a constant basis and have stuck with this game for years call it fun and challenging, the players that come and go and play casual for a month or 2 and disappear for 6 months call it too hard and needs to be easier so i can clear it all because I won't be around long. Sadly Blizzard gives in to those M.I.A. casual players and makes all content a joke and ends up forcing the long time players to get sick of it all and leave. Maybe Blizzard is terrible at math and doesn't see that they have lost 50% of their player base since the end of WotLK... yea that's 50% which equals 6 million ppl which equals $90 million dollars a month lost and just over 1 billion dollars annually.

Did you see how they had that huge marketing idea with the whole chopper mount and still caved and added the losing mount to the game which to many it's no big deal and just a dumb mount but to ppl who see things for what they really are we see it is as just another thing Blizzard did to add to that list of things that makes us distrust in their company and in long term that list gets too big for some and they just walk away from this game. it amazes that a company can lose over 1 billion dollars annually mainly in part by them ruining the game on so many levels and could easily be fixed just by actually listening to the players for once but instead are so arrogant and refuse to admit to their own failures. The numbers don't lie unlike many of those guys that type in blue text on the forums.

And yes I know not everyone that has left the game is for the reasons I mentioned, I understand some leave for personal reasons or the game just wasn't really for them but I guarantee the majority if asked would reply with what I have mentioned.
    So go ahead some of you and be the Blizzard White Knight and just flame away but I'm just trying to get my point across and I'm just not really that great at doing things like that, I hope most of you understand what I'm trying to say. This is not a QQ post but instead just me trying to point out what's really wrong with this game.

And here I thought i'd be able to complete my drake collection they better make that emerald drake available at a vendor.

"I do want to note, though, that "having mechanics" isn't a problem. That's gameplay. It's certainly possible to have too many mechanics, but that's more of a clarity issue where complexity prevents an encounter from being readily understood or processed. But making content accessible shouldn't and doesn't mean removing interesting gameplay."

When you tune down content so a group of 5 year olds can clear it you are removing interesting gameplay for many players... If standing a fire does 10 damage every 3 seconds and the healer has a hot on you that ticks for 1000 every 2 seconds I don't call that fire a mechanic and is far from interesting.
    Yes I exaggerate but it has been like this for a few expansions now. The whole leveling experience is a big joke and most heroics since WotLK are also way too easy which makes them boring. It's not interesting to avoid damage that doesn't hurt, it's not interesting to zerg through and skip mechanics.

I get that people don't want to wipe a lot but I also get that these tuned down dungeons are extremely boring for experienced players. Just give us another option, a harder difficulty that rewards more experience, so everyone can have fun leveling...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thotmep View Post
    There will be challenge modes, if the 5-mans are too easy for you, you can always aim for server best gold times for example.
    Oh great stuff! So I have to pay € 60 for an expansion and € 13 a month to level through boring dungeons then gear up through piss easy (see MoP... WoD heroics will probably be better but I really doubt it's good enough after seeing the thousands of ridiculous nerfs in the past) heroic versions of these dungeons and then I can do the same dungeons again on the appropiate difficulty. No thank you, I rather go do something else.
    Server best gold times, rofl. You should try putting yourself in the situation of an experienced/good player, a challenge mode or mythic mode at the end of the game doesn't cut it anymore for a 10 year old game you are paying so much for.

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    ..No.. If that's actually true I can 100% promise you that Blizzard did NOT name these two bosses after Heidi Klum's tits. I really cannot believe you would believe they would, but yeah.
    Yeah because Blizzard hates subtle sex jokes. They really can't stand them.

http://www.wowdb.com/items/9359-wirts-third-leg
    Last edited by Kryos; 2014-08-12 at 08:19 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Lol, behold! The new and improved Cheesegrater of Azzinoth.

omg yes! Felfire hawk! a decent mount achievement award

This new dwarf nose in the newest build looks awful. Why they even doing something with new dwarf models? Dwarf models was good in the latest build but now.. C'mon blizzard - we dont wanna play as pinocchio.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    I hope we get other cool items updated. Hammer of the Naaru to fit with the Paladin T4 remake.
    There isn't a t4 remake.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OGXanos View Post
    ugh that new nose will make me race change it's awful.
    "dwarfMaleFacesInProgressNotDoneV2.jpg" - reading is hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duniah View Post
    The new shield texture looks completely bad, like a cheap level 1 shield, it's all grey and boring
    You are looking at the old one. The new one has different colour textures around the spikes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheMizAwesome View Post
    This new dwarf nose in the newest build looks awful. Why they even doing something with new dwarf models? Dwarf models was good in the latest build but now.. C'mon blizzard - we dont wanna play as pinocchio.
    "dwarfMaleFacesInProgressNotDoneV2.jpg"... Come on people,- read the damn notes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gilian View Post
    "I do want to note, though, that "having mechanics" isn't a problem. That's gameplay. It's certainly possible to have too many mechanics, but that's more of a clarity issue where complexity prevents an encounter from being readily understood or processed. But making content accessible shouldn't and doesn't mean removing interesting gameplay."

When you tune down content so a group of 5 year olds can clear it you are removing interesting gameplay for many players... If standing a fire does 10 damage every 3 seconds and the healer has a hot on you that ticks for 1000 every 2 seconds I don't call that fire a mechanic and is far from interesting.
    Yes I exaggerate but it has been like this for a few expansions now. The whole leveling experience is a big joke and most heroics since WotLK are also way too easy which makes them boring. It's not interesting to avoid damage that doesn't hurt, it's not interesting to zerg through and skip mechanics.

I get that people don't want to wipe a lot but I also get that these tuned down dungeons are extremely boring for experienced players. Just give us another option, a harder difficulty that rewards more experience, so everyone can have fun leveling...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh great stuff! So I have to pay € 60 for an expansion and € 13 a month to level through boring dungeons then gear up through piss easy (see MoP... WoD heroics will probably be better but I really doubt it's good enough after seeing the thousands of ridiculous nerfs in the past) heroic versions of these dungeons and then I can do the same dungeons again on the appropiate difficulty. No thank you, I rather go do something else.
    Server best gold times, rofl. You should try putting yourself in the situation of an experienced/good player, a challenge mode or mythic mode at the end of the game doesn't cut it anymore for a 10 year old game you are paying so much for.
    No, you don't HAVE to do anything,- don't like it; don't pay. It's rather simple.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Don't like the "Warlords of Draenor - Dungeon Difficulty" post, but i wasn't in heroic dungeons in beta.
    Was really fun to play harder dungeons in beta (for 5 players) again.
    For normal dungeons it might be overtuned, because i've seen a lot of randoms that couldn't handle the mechanics on normal.

=> I'm hoping they are making those heroic dungeons a bit harder and normal a bit easier. Those are supposed to be cleared with every random group.
    (Would like a mix of Wotlk and BC heroic dungeons. More mechanics than bc, but difficulty tuned as hard as bc. They should be as short as wotlk dungeons, because you can run more dungeons if you want to play longer or only one dungeon, if you havn't much time.)

are you kidding me blizzard?

scratch the "old" item art team and move their asses to the blood elf art team!

Deleted
    Ok.. the music..

NOW I AM EXCITED!!

Awesome!!

Playing the beta without the music, I just realised, it's just not the same. Some of this music is incredible as always. Cannot wait until they put it in.