Regarding Bloody Dancing Steel&Spirit of Conquest

I figured the PvP crowd of these forums might know the true story about Bloody Dancing Steel and Spirit of Conquest. Does a traditional Bind on Equip weapon become Soulbound if a third party uses this enchant on said item, or does it work exactly like every other enchant and does not bind it? I've had it confirmed 6 months ago and it may or may not be outdated and right now people that respond to my pleas say two different things and I am utterly confused!

You may delete this thread if it's breaking any rules, specifically spam

10+ Year Old Account
    If I do understand your question correctly, then yes, if a third party uses their 2200 enchant on a BoE weapon it will indeed become binded to them.

Blizzard made sure there is no way other than breaking 2200 rating in order to get this enchant-glow.

However, I found out it is possible to store these enchants for coming seasons if you're into that (e.g. getting 2200 in Grievous season, buying the 2200 enchant and saving it for Prideful season, it'll still be usable on any weapon you obtain then regardless of your rating).

Hope that answers your question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    @ OP: ratings are pretty inflated this season, it's a good time to go for it if you can.

That's indeed what I wanted to know, thanks for a clear answer.

Deleted
    how does this work on a BoA/heirloom?
    can those be enchanted with those? what happens when you send it to another toon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tano View Post
    how does this work on a BoA/heirloom?
    can those be enchanted with those? what happens when you send it to another toon?
    It stays on the boa, and when you send it to another toon, the effect stays as well. However, the heirloom weapons will not show the glow naturally on them, so you have to transmog the boa on the toon you want to use that boa on to something. It can be anything, just transmog it and the glow effect will appear again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkieassasin View Post
    It stays on the boa, and when you send it to another toon, the effect stays as well. However, the heirloom weapons will not show the glow naturally on them, so you have to transmog the boa on the toon you want to use that boa on to something. It can be anything, just transmog it and the glow effect will appear again.
    It depends on the weapon. I know it doesn't't show on the tank sword but it does on the 1h pvp sword, daggers, uhh thats all i can think of.