Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    GTFO. We don't need your logic here good sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedead241 View Post
    Let's stick to our illogical fallacies. They are much nicer.
    We're sorry, the answer we were looking for was "thank you for posting when people (*coughthedeadcough*) have complained about people posting. >_>

Tell me, is there a stigma about killing someone who just modded a game N1 the next game....? >_> <_<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    We're sorry, the answer we were looking for was "thank you for posting when people (*coughthedeadcough*) have complained about people posting. >_>

Tell me, is there a stigma about killing someone who just modded a game N1 the next game....? >_> <_<
    Implying I would let you live past N0
    <3

Please no killerino. Let's all become pacifists.

XD I hope this was meant to be sarcastic...because I would feel bad if you didn't interpret my comment in a joking manner. I don't know if it's frowned upon but we all know that if TD dies N1 lynch Silkku.

Implying I would let you live past N0
    <3

Please no killerino. Let's all become pacifists.
    Says the person who just hosted a "lets kill off half the game N1" game. Just saying we can't trust any pacifism claims from him! >_>

On a serious note, I how do night starts generally work anyways though? Like I remember in the last game (I think) you started at night, but I thought that was more to send out roles. So is this going to be like a full out night phase to start game? Or just send roles and explain questions before game gets fully under way I wonder.

Deleted
    Says the person who just hosted a "lets kill off half the game N1" game. Just saying we can't trust any pacifism claims from him! >_>
    I'll have you know it was more than half.

Tomec: Night start is just like a day start, you get your rolecard when the game starts. The main difference is of course that we skip 48 hrs of talking and a lynch.

The downside with a night start is that someone could and probably will die without being able to say anything at all. That is kind of boring imo.

Last time i think the mafia couldn't kill on N0.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'll have you know it was more than half.
    Further proving my point! He has the blood lust and must be killed! And then maybe eaten... Tell me, are you high in Iron and Calcium?

Deleted
    Further proving my point! He has the blood lust and must be killed! And then maybe eaten... Tell me, are you high in Iron and Calcium?
    No, I'm not high in anything at the moment.

Maybe air. Yes, air. I am high on air my dear fellow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Hats are going out of style though more and more. One day soon they might be out of style all together.
    Mexico is safe unless nudist becomes the norm.
    Really? I could have sworn that Mexico was America's beard, so they'd be safe as long as the USA doesn't come out of the closet.

No, I'm not high in anything at the moment.
    Good! You fit in with my new health care mandated dietary needs!

*gets his cooking implements out*

You know how hard it is to find food without iron and calcium... especially in breakfast!? I can't even have cereal and milk >_<

10+ Year Old Account
    Calcium could be lactose intolerance....but why in the world are you not allowed iron in your diet? Also, I'm pretty sure he has iron in him, it is an essential part of blood and all.

Deleted
    Good! You fit in with my new health care mandated dietary needs!

*gets his cooking implements out*

You know how hard it is to find food without iron and calcium... especially in breakfast!? I can't even have cereal and milk >_<
    You can't have iron or calcium in your diet?
    o.O

Makes my diet seem like a walk in the park.

Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Calcium could be lactose intolerance....but why in the world are you not allowed iron in your diet?
    Maybe should have been more clear, but it's only in the morning. It interferes with a new med I'm on, so for 4 hours after taking the meds I can't have calcium or iron. There seems to be mixed opinions on how much is ok or not, whether it's food or just supplements, etc. But I talked to a nurse and they were like "food counts" and I'm already on a lower dose than I should be on, the "normal" dose could be more dangerous to my health right now than the condition it's for, so I don't want to take any chances yet.

Deleted
    Maybe should have been more clear, but it's only in the morning. It interferes with a new med I'm on, so for 4 hours after taking the meds I can't have calcium or iron. There seems to be mixed opinions on how much is ok or not, whether it's food or just supplements, etc. But I talked to a nurse and they were like "food counts" and I'm already on a lower dose than I should be on, the "normal" dose could be more dangerous to my health right now than the condition it's for, so I don't want to take any chances yet.
    I guess it's not -that- bad. Hope it irons out relatively soon for you though.

I guess it's not -that- bad. Hope it irons out relatively soon for you though.
    I see what you did there :P

I'm sure I'll figure it out tbh, the bigger issue is just that I wasn't prepared at all for the diet change and have no money to go buy things like whole wheat bread and other things that have little (I think keeping it under 2% DV may be ok) or no Calcium/Iron for breakfast. So for right now, unless I wake up early, take it, go back to sleep, my breakfast is pretty much not there. But the doc made it sound like taking it and going back to sleep could interfere too soooo... Yea I don't know.

Deleted
    I see what you did there :P

I'm sure I'll figure it out tbh, the bigger issue is just that I wasn't prepared at all for the diet change and have no money to go buy things like whole wheat bread and other things that have little (I think keeping it under 2% DV may be ok) or no Calcium/Iron for breakfast. So for right now, unless I wake up early, take it, go back to sleep, my breakfast is pretty much not there. But the doc made it sound like taking it and going back to sleep could interfere too soooo... Yea I don't know.
    Whaaa. That sucks. Bright side, the next morning coffee you have will be the best coffee of your life.

Whaaa. That sucks. Bright side, the next morning coffee you have will be the best coffee of your life.
    TBH I'm not a huge coffee drinker anyways, and it's probably kinda a life time medication type deal. Soooo... yea.

Deleted
    TBH I'm not a huge coffee drinker anyways, and it's probably kinda a life time medication type deal. Soooo... yea.
    Oh. Well. Uh.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just cut breakfast out of my diet (though certain types of bagels can be fine). If you want to drink something then tea is probably the way to go.

Oh. Well. Uh.

Hey I do love me some milk though so you could just say cereal and milk? >_> But that doesn't change the longevity issue...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    I would just cut breakfast out of my diet (though certain types of bagels can be fine). If you want to drink something then tea is probably the way to go.
    I may have to. I mean I've done pretty well today without it so far. Of course I've been sitting here counting the time till I can eat something cause I'm quite hungry... But with a nice little snack..