Are they planning more Beta waves?

have pretty much participated in every giveaway events for the past 2 months, the odds of winning are too ridiculous to keep trying, and those events pretty much vanished by now.

am i screwed or is blizzard planning another wave?

Doubtful. They are testing heroic raids at this point. There's nothing else left to test.

Need more people to test leveling quests, probably there will be more invites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Doubtful. They are testing heroic raids at this point. There's nothing else left to test.
    Mythic raids? Ashran? HC dungs?

considering they plan to "test out" no flying when the game goes live, technically you could call the launch an open beta, as well

10+ Year Old Account
    Given they just gave out... like, what; 200 invites (how many seats were in the Live Event theater?); I, sadly, find it doubtful that more waves will be going out any time soon.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Don't they have "Open Beta" at the very end, like last 2 weeks to stress test the game on a large scale?

Quote Originally Posted by topapagaramonde View Post
    Don't they have "Open Beta" at the very end, like last 2 weeks to stress test the game on a large scale?
    don't think they have ever done an "open" beta.

I think it's actually rarer to see people that don't have a Beta invite at this point, at least everyone in my guild got their hands on one in one way or another, personally I got opted in and won 2 giveaways so if you really don't have one at this point I think you just got very very unlucky.
    You just lost The Game

Yeah I doubt there will be more waves at this point. Every update makes it look like a launch client.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Quote Originally Posted by topapagaramonde View Post
    Stress tests rarely happen outside of newly released games, MoP's "open" beta was just because so many people got the annual pass.
    You just lost The Game

If anything, the PTR for the pre-patch will probably be coming up, so there's that at least.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Except the rest of the character models that have yet to be implemented ;P

Sig by Isilrien

There's still plenty of testing to do for balancing numbers(Something that can't be done on the PTR because it's restricted to level 90), this may not mean more beta invites but it certainly means there's still testing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    If anything, the PTR for the pre-patch will probably be coming up, so there's that at least.
    The hope that we actually see the PTR for that before September 16th is basically the only thing keeping me checking MMO-C.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont they usually send out a huge wave a week or so before they start stress tests?
    60 Priest - Sinfel https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...eldorei/sinfel
    60 Mage - Redrayn https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...ldorei/redrayn

I used to have a cool signature, but now its limited it 6 lines and that has my boobs all twisted with anger!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    I think it's actually rarer to see people that don't have a Beta invite at this point, at least everyone in my guild got their hands on one in one way or another, personally I got opted in and won 2 giveaways so if you really don't have one at this point I think you just got very very unlucky.
    Really? Then I must be the unluckiest person here because I've never gotten to any of Blizzards betas!! :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    Really? Then I must be the unluckiest person here because I've never gotten to any of Blizzards betas!! :'(
    Eh, I've gotten the Hearthstone beta and Heroes of the Storm Alpha. No go on WoD Beta though.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawri View Post
    This years beta was the first beta I ever got and I am playing since Classic. Someday it will happen!

Quote Originally Posted by snuzzle View Post
    Except the rest of the character models that have yet to be implemented ;P
    Character models don't need to be tested on a mass scale.