Poll: Which future expansion theme do you like best?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything except Emerald Dream/nelfy shit. I don't like elves, I don't find them interesting, and I definitely wouldn't be enthusiastic about a whole expansion themed around them. Their zones are some of the prettiest, but that's about the extent of my excitement for them.

Pirates, old gods, Burning Legion, trolls, whatever. I'm easy. As long as it's fun, honestly.
    intermittent unavailability
    please PM another global for urgent concerns

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Azshara and South Islands look promising.

10+ Year Old Account
    People like the idea of Azshara. I wonder what the strongest appeal of an Argus expansion would be - fighting the Burning Legion on their home turf or seeing the homeworld of the draenei after thousands of years of Legion rule.

7+ Year Old Account
    I cant wait for Azshara and N'zoth themed expansion.

If Azshara's expansion ties directly with N'zoth which is likely that IS the emerald Dream expansion. The entire threat of the Dream is because of N'zoth.

Honestly barring anymore time travel stuff the only threats are

Azshara/N'zoth

Burning Legion lead by Kil'Jaeden @Argus/ect.

Infinite Dragonflight

King Rastakhan of the Zandalari/ Prophet Zul

While I didn't think a South seas unless it was Azhshara expansion would work.... with these mini expansions with ugh.... 2 tiers... A South seas would totally be doable with a TOmb of Sargeras raid and say Zandalar Island fighting the fabled King of all Trolls.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    The ultimate Burning Legion/Argus expansion, but I have no idea how they'll do it justice and keep the franchise's overall plot going strong after dealing with it. They're kind of the ultimate bad guys, and Sarg is basically the Satan of Warcraft, so I doubt they'll rush into it without a solid game plan. I mean, everything we've overcome in WoW thus far has been eclipsed by the Legion and the threat they represent. That's not a sense a ominousness they're going to get rid of on a whim.

Azshara will be a much easier big bad to utilize. She's an interesting villain who has tons of potential.
    Sargeras will always exist. Try to remember if the burning Legion meets it's end <on Argus> with a tactical strike to destroy noteable Lords or the legion including Kil'Jaeden. quite honestly I would be pissed off to no end if a character like KJ was no fully utilised as the ultimate boss of such an expansion. Sargeras is in limbo and is likely to remain there. Demons are nearly infinite but leaders such as KJ are the head of the venomous viper and as the death of not only Archimonde but Tichondrius, Mannoroth, Magtheridon, and Kil'Jaedens banishment from the sunwell prove is they are fully capable of being destroyed.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2014-09-01 at 09:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Titans, Old gods, Burning Legion. They would all be sweet.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    I would like to see all of azeroth connected by seas and one loadscreen.
    Vast seas that take a long time to cross between, a TON of fatigue space ocean.
    And potentially even player boats and boat combat.
    This sounds awesome!
    "Let this scar signify the first blow against the mortal world. From this seal shall arise the doom of men,who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our fire as their own.Blindly they build their kingdoms upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair,"-Archimonde