Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BMAH Mythic WF Already????

My realm's BMAH just listed Sabatons of Fractal Earth, ilvl 701 Mythic WF. WTF???? Is this an error on Blizz or are they really doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the problem. 999,999 gold is removed from the economy to give a single person a very, very marginal boost that will be obsolete in a few months.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

It's been like that since the introduction of the BMAH in MoP.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

I transfered my main to dead realm to level bc Sargeras was FUBAR. I would be shocked if the bidding goes over 100k tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    I transfered my main to dead realm to level bc Sargeras was FUBAR. I would be shocked if the bidding goes over 100k tbh.
    Paying real money to maybe save a little fake money, smart.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I don't see the problem. 999,999 gold is removed from the economy to give a single person a very, very marginal boost that will be obsolete in a few months.
    And tomorrow that gold is created again withing a an hour, solves fucking nothing

During the mess that was the expansion launch, I lost a MWF blackrock foundry belt with movespeed on it for 16k.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Once you start working, you'll soon realize that TIME is Money.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Satori View Post
    During the mess that was the expansion launch, I lost a MWF blackrock foundry belt with movespeed on it for 16k.
    What does MWF mean?

Quote Originally Posted by lancerwow View Post
    What does MWF mean?
    Mythic Warforged

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, it's his/her money. He/she is entitled to spend it however he/she sees fit.

I've done this before. I live in the first world. I've plenty of money to spare.

Quote Originally Posted by vian View Post
    Once you start working, you'll soon realize that TIME is Money.
    I have been working for 20 years. Since you pointed out time being important, why waste it on another server to hope you might get something cheaper? Unless people are making alts on several under populated servers and checking the BMAH with them all the time, which sure sounds like a big time investment.

I don't think he said he transferred for he BMAH. More likely he transferred when people couldn't get on their servers.

I have been working for 20 years. Since you pointed out time being important, why waste it on another server to hope you might get something cheaper? Unless people are making alts on several under populated servers and checking the BMAH with them all the time, which sure sounds like a big time investment.
    This was in the post about why the move happened: "I transfered my main to dead realm to level bc Sargeras was FUBAR"

Doesn't sound like the move was done for the BMAH.

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    This was in the post about why the move happened: "I transfered my main to dead realm to level bc Sargeras was FUBAR"

Doesn't sound like the move was done for the BMAH.
    Besides being in a thread about BMAH and mentioning prices on their old server.

Fake money has real money value.

Not spending 999k is saving a lot of potential real money.

Hard concept I know.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    And tomorrow that gold is created again withing a an hour, solves fucking nothing

Gold isn't created that fast... Not even close.

... What's the issue? It's a huge amount of gold, and it's a small increase in that persons power. It doesn't impact you in the slightest.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, a friend spent 200k gold last night on some mythic boots that were in the BMAH.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Gold isn't created that fast... Not even close.
    Just think of how many quests are getting completed and how many many mobs are actually being killed, During the first few weeks of an expansion the ammount of money that is created and destroyed is absolutely ridiculous.