Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

WE NEED TRANSMOGRIFY COLLECTION TAB+more old items turned into toys

7-8 years and this is the stuff i collected

most of that would go in a transmogrify collection tab
    the rest would fit into toy collection and a tabard tab

but blizzard still hasn't put everything into toy collection and hasn't made tabard tab yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    They're adding transmog collections in legion.

Well, good news: Transmog changes are coming in Legion that make it work more like the Diablo 3 system.

No news about Tabards or Toys.

Really? You have so much space ffs.
    I have Hexweave bags on my char/all bank slot, and rarely have more space then 6-9 slots. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

10+ Year Old Account

I hate stuff like the Obelisk from the Tanaan campaign the most. I never really use them, but somehow deleting it just feels wrong.

Then there's stuff like the fishing raft and other items with in-game benefits that keep piling on as more expansions get released. Something like a Utility Box (on a per character basis) would be more than welcome. Teleporting items, Jeeves, Mailbox, Aviana's Feather etc could all go into it and be able to be dragged to your action bar.

And making all stackable items stack to 200 or 1000 would be great.

Deleted
    You got more space than me, OP D: But yeah, the transmog changes can't come quick enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Really? You have so much space ffs.
    I have Hexweave bags on my char/all bank slot, and rarely have more space then 6-9 slots. Lol.
    It's sad but I agree. You have TONS of space! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I notice that you have a number of purchasable tabards. Clear them up for bagspace, rebuy them once the tabard tab is out.

You have WAY too much food in that bank, vendor or eat anything that isn't 125 food.

If you just took the time to clear out the bank of easily replacable stuff, you would have half your bags cleared, and much more room to store stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Those screenshots contain tons of easy obtainable items and yet another ton of items that can be stored in alts

I came here to expess the need for transmogrify tab that blizz hinted once in the past and i haven't seen the post about it in Legion

My main character has almost all tier sets available to hunters and several pvp sets. I have deleated easy to obtain pvp sets and even the gold chalenge mop set as it is also easy to obtain. Among the tier pieces and weapons i have also 10-ish tabards i am keeping and 10~ offset belts and boots that are BoP

Also 30-40 boots and belts boe sent to alts and a ton more boe gear sitting in alts

I run around with maximum size bags and 8 free slots in my inventory and send myself the flasks and potions every raid night to alts so i can actually loot mobs that i kill.

Right now the only removable stuff i have is some gear peeces i am keeping for when i find myself the time to do chalenge modes in WoD keeping them for stats changes. It is anoying as hell to not have free bag space

I have full bags in bank with the highest numbers of slot and also full void store(2 tabs). They said that they're working on that.

I have a strong feeling that the secret feature is the new transmog system. They mention it on the site, but they haven't talked about it at all outside of the one line on the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sadly, they'll probably be per-character instead of account wide for classes with the same armor type. So I wont be able to wear my warrior's T3 on my DK or warrior on another server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    Sadly, they'll probably be per-character instead of account wide for classes with the same armor type. So I wont be able to wear my warrior's T3 on my DK or warrior on another server.
    Hopefully not, been waiting ages for my Mage to be able to use pre-WotLK set.

Sucks when it's stuck in my Druid's bank.

10+ Year Old Account
    No...

.... give me a Tabard tab first! I have a good amount of tabards that takes a lot of space.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Remember when they said any item you've earned over the lifetime of your character will be available for transmog? We were supposed to have a transmog revamp in WOD. I'll believe it when I see it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

We need Diablos transmog system, as well make it so when you transmog something you transmog the SLOT not the ITEM so when you change your gear the transmog stays because its for the SLOT.
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

Quote Originally Posted by Jmills View Post
    We need Diablos transmog system, as well make it so when you transmog something you transmog the SLOT not the ITEM so when you change your gear the transmog stays because its for the SLOT.
    AND the ability to save multiple costume sets. I would pay so much gold for each additional set.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaithor View Post
    AND the ability to save multiple costume sets. I would pay so much gold for each additional set.
    If only there was a Wardrobe building in our garrison were we could display and save armor sets and combos....
    - RIP Notorius Thugz - Miss you guys

10+ Year Old Account
    hurry blizzard!