Best class to roll in WoD?

As the title states what would probably be the best class to choose since we get a free lvl 90 anyways? In terms of functionality that is. Oh and sorry if this has already been posted which it may have lol in that case ignore me

Drood. All the way. *wink*

Druid - if you don't like one role, there's always another... and another... and another.

Ya Druid was on top of mind as well but seeming as I already have one I think I'll get a free pally

In theory I should like druids because of that, but I've always hated druids because I can't see my damn character. I like my character, and I like seeing it. I don't want to see a bear or a cat or a laser chicken the entire time.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604 View Post
    In theory I should like druids because of that, but I've always hated druids because I can't see my damn character. I like my character, and I like seeing it. I don't want to see a bear or a cat or a laser chicken the entire time.
    I hope you realize that with glyphs that have been around for quite some time now, a Moonkin can always maintain the Night Elf form.

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    I hope you realize that with glyphs that have been around for quite some time now, a Moonkin can always maintain the Night Elf form.
    Which I might add looks quite silly

Monks, since they can actually roll.

That will stomp the rest of the rolling competition into the dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Monks, since they can actually roll.

That will stomp the rest of the rolling competition into the dirt.
    Both sarcastic and relevant kudos kind sir

i think ill be sticking with my MW monk. even tho ive heard bad things about them *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by Keyboardjenkins View Post
    Both sarcastic and relevant kudos kind sir
    *bows*

But honestly, druid does win if you want to be flexible, since while monks can tank/heal/melee dps, they cannot do ranged dps, which a druid can do all of.
    Although if you don't care for tanking, a shaman can do ranged/melee/healing. A paladin would be equally as good as a monk, and probably worth more of a boost since monks do get the 50% extra exp gain for 1 hour a day!

I still haven't used my free 90 and I'm running into the same problem of having no idea what to do with it.

My raiding main won't change but I might make a dedicated Ashran / PVP character. Being able to stealth around to objectives sounds neat so I'm leaning towards Druid or Rogue.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    I'm aware of glyph of the stars, I'm just not a huge fan of casters. I like melee or something a bit more involved then just casting. Right now I'm playing a hunter on beta and enjoying that and lone wolf makes for very interesting times at 100.

Paladin.

-Can tank/Heal/DPS.
    -great lore
    -Beautiful tier sets to transmog
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

So everybody's naming and advertising their favorite class again, yes? ^^
    Because that's all that comes from threads like this.

OP, do yourself a favor and find the class that actually suits you. Yes you must do that yourself. You cannot ask others for help with this one. Nobody can tell you how you feel, how you want to play, what you want to play, this is the one thing nobody could possibly help you with.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you want functionality, then one of the hybrid classes. Druids, Paladins, and Monks can perform all three roles, making them the most versatile classes in the game.

As far as which class is "better" than others, its literally impossible to say because WoD isn't out yet, and using the beta to try to make a decision is not a good idea since things are always changing.

Why don't you try to roll what class you like for once? FOTM guys...

Tuning is still really, really bad. Some classes are obviously broken in either OP or supernerfed condition. Will those classes get fixed before it goes live? It's still way too early to tell.

At the moment I would urge you not to roll paladin. Prot got some painful nerfs and it's currently the worst tank, only saved by Seraphim. Ret is meh, haven't tried holy on beta yet.

But it's beta, and I can guarantee you that the numbers we're seeing today will not be the numbers you see next week.

Well, play something you enjoy, not something that is "OP". I will continue to play my Paladin I made back in Vanilla, I got about all classes to lvl 90, changed my raiding main about 4 times this expansion, always end up playing Paladin again. There is just something about that class that got me hooked.

I do however see why people want to change mains, it makes the game feel new-ish, when you get to learn a new class to raid/pvp with.

So change is good! But being in low with one class feels even better.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing and we can't choose your class for you. For that reason we don't allow Help Me Choose My class/spec/gender/faction/role/server/boost/guild threads here.