Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    oh i see so i guess doesn't matter how well i treat my wife im a scumbag still for haveing a penis is what im getting from your comment wow!
    No no, you're a scumbag if you treat your wife badly. No issues with you having a penis.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    you could tell this was going to happen for a while now from the way hes been acting, shouldnt surprise anyone

Gratz to homeboy for gettin' 2 hot bitches wrapped around his dick

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    But yeah, you totally respect dudes, I know
    Not sure what you were getting at with the rest of that, but this... I do! Honestly! Some are really nice people! But you're going on like I'm not allowed to have a problem with a guy treating his girlfriend like shit because that somehow means I have a problem with all guys, even the ones who don't treat their girlfriends like shit? That's not really the case =/

- - - Updated - - -

Hi! I guess you must be new around here, let me introduce you to Erin.
    Why are you being meannnn : ((((((

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit, lol. I haven't seen his stream up in months. But he did do some dumb shit for having such a good thing going. Like cussing out and belittling all his viewers, claiming to be so much smarter than all of them, etc. I tried to tell him that most of them are fucking kids just trolling, lol. He was fun to watch but he's gotta chill with the nonsense.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I didn't care about this thread until I saw Jenna's ass. Oh my, dat ass.

Watching that just made me feel really uncomfortable. Imagine how his gf must feel seeing it.

:'( I wish I could give her a hug.

" I thought he was one of the people who legitimized gaming as a profession"

Lol.

For those who don't know him, Reckful is a former pro WoW player. He's one of the biggest streamers on Twitch although he streams infrequently.

Also Erin, I have a minor in feminist studies so message me if you ever need some backup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Does she got da booty?

Guy cheating on girlfriend but happens to be stupid enough to have a camera turned on.

Not much more to it really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantalope View Post
    Man her ass is quite fine, I must admit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Hi! I guess you must be new around here, let me introduce you to Erin.
    Wow, are you seriously being snide at her in this thread, due to stuff she's posted in other, completely unrelated threads?
    That's pretty sad, dude.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

I think that I just wasted some mins of my life reading this garbage and posting in a useless thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Absolutely, I think its just another example of objectifying women
    If she wants to objectify herself more power to her!

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    Does she got da booty?

She dooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this like coronation street to you or something? >.< Surely the only people that should care about something like this is himself and his girlfriend >.<

Well, again, bear in mind that there's a VERY high chance of it all being fake.

And even if it's somehow not fake, there's a significant chance of his girlfriend not really caring if their relationship has fallen that far and he's that kind of a guy. :O
    Well thanks for the bump at least

Deleted
    Well, again, bear in mind that there's a VERY high chance of it all being fake.

And even if it's somehow not fake, there's a significant chance of his girlfriend not really caring if their relationship has fallen that far and he's that kind of a guy. :O
    Just working on the assumption that it's not fake because like, if it's fake then meh, it's just all a bit tragic, like pro wrestling or something.

But like, if it's not fake, even if like rationally you're like "yeah no way i'd want to be with an asshole like that" it's still gonna hurt to get your emotions dragged through the mud on livestream for the world to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Absolutely, I think its just another example of objectifying women
    Funny how the "objectified" women usually have the power to say no if only they wanted to.

Same with the gals hopping around in that "Blurred lines" video...I'm sure they were dragged onto the set against their will.