Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sykoex View Post
    Yep, Blizzard doesn't disappoint when it comes to world events.
    I beg to differ. The Pre-MoP "event" was pathetic.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I beg to differ. The Pre-MoP "event" was pathetic.
    Agreed, of the 3 launch events I've experienced I'd say Wrath is the only one that was good. Scourge invasion and the zombie plague were both awesome (the zombie plague was by far the coolest thing about it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Agreed, of the 3 launch events I've experienced I'd say Wrath is the only one that was good. Scourge invasion and the zombie plague were both awesome (the zombie plague was by far the coolest thing about it).
    The zombie plague was one of the coolest events I've ever experienced.

I remember being part of a mob of zombies raiding Razor Hill and Crossroads, both Horde and Alliance since you could talk cross-faction as a zombie. It was hilarious and epic.
    Currently playing: Stuff
    YouTube|Hearthstone Decks|Twitter|MyAnimeList

that mini rift looks like the thing from the lvl 90 boost video. you know, the one with the gnome and all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    I was able to solo it. He only had 70k health - normal 90 mobs have about ~30k. He was tougher than most but not at all a problem. He didn't drop anything, though!
    The Game of Thrones / LoTR mindset:

"Hey, there is something epic and immense going on!"
    "Oh my! Good jabbering jollys, we must convene a council immediately!"
    "Run you fools!"

The WoW Mindset:

"Cool! Lets kill it and search the body for loot!"
    "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    The WoW Mindset:

"Cool! Lets kill it and search the body for loot!"
    "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!"
    Are you suggesting some mobs exist to not drop anything?!
    You're a madman!

Pleeeeaase be foreshadowing scenarios set in different points in history..

I love the Infinite Dragonflight, since I love time travel. No idea what they are doing there but I hope it's awesome..

Zombie Invasion was the best pre-expansion event, but Cataclysm one was pretty neat too. Didn't play the MoP one, and I guess the Burning Crusade one was only for high level characters, because my lowly hunter never experienced anything from that.

Deleted
    Nothing will compare to the 'Zombie Invasion'. Epic doesn't even do it justice!

Hopefully this pre-expansion event will be interesting at least.

That aside, how shocking does that Infinite Drakonid look? The detail is shocking. Looks like a grey messy blob of textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Zombie Invasion was the best pre-expansion event, but Cataclysm one was pretty neat too. Didn't play the MoP one, and I guess the Burning Crusade one was only for high level characters, because my lowly hunter never experienced anything from that.
    BC event was the Dark Portal opening and demons streaming through into an AoE fest of epic proportions, while Highlord Kruul (Kazzak's stand-in) spawned in different zones in the world, including capital cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    BC event was the Dark Portal opening and demons streaming through into an AoE fest of epic proportions, while Highlord Kruul (Kazzak's stand-in) spawned in different zones in the world, including capital cities.
    Sounds cool, considering that it's Classic, but would probably not work nearly as well today. "WTF, Blizzard calls a stream of mobs and one randomly spawning boss an event??"

Zombie invasion was great, we gave up our raiding and tried to defend Stormwind on Eu Eonar from the growing infection. It was a lot of fun, wished we could try it again lol.
    Last edited by jmcoo7; 2014-08-28 at 09:20 AM. Reason: wrong server lol

Sounds cool, considering that it's Classic, but would probably not work nearly as well today. "WTF, Blizzard calls a stream of mobs and one randomly spawning boss an event??"
    The actual dark portal event was very underwhelming, but at least you got an Argent Dawn tabard out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    The actual dark portal event was very underwhelming, but at least you got an Argent Dawn tabard out of it.
    Argent Dawn is into demonslaying? Huh.

Argent Dawn is into demonslaying? Huh.
    Yeah, they were the first responders to the Blasted Lands after Nethergarde reported that demons were invading.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Whoa, did he say that before he killed him? So he did have some connection to the infinites? Still can't wrap my head around what Kairoz and Wrathion had to do with each other.
    One can easily argue that all bronze dragons have connections with the infinite flight, if not in this timeline than certainly another.

Deleted
    Did Kairoz actually kill Soridormi as shown in the vision of time, or was that just a possible future? Some of this time travel stuff is giving me a headache...

10+ Year Old Account
    Its probaly just a lore quests that explains how Kairoz makes a deal with infinite dragonflight to transfer the orc back into time.
    Probaly to make a army that can defend the planet from demons.
    I am 99% sure that prince has some hand in it.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    What if Kairoz in another timeline succeeded and brought back his infinite army?!? DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    Are you suggesting some mobs exist to not drop anything?!
    You're a madman!
    I've... I've had this happen to me. Why no loot! D:

OT: Hmm could it possibly be related to the Outlands Portal being moved to the caverns of time? Maybe the infinite are suddenly popping up in our time and going "THE OUTLANDS CAN NOT BE SAVED! WE MUST CEASE YOUR EFFORTS AT ONCE!" or something. Or maybe they're related to the Kairoz part of the legendary quest?