Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    None.

It's a feature I don't agree with so I don't support it.

I remember when blizzard was so against leveling services but then when they came out with their own and it was suddenly fine and dandy to skip 90 levels of content for whatever excuse to want to use. (as long as you use their service)
    No worries. I've boosted enough for the both of us lol.

Um...I boosted a Druid with my WoD purchase and then a Hunter. Those were classes I hadn't leveled at all (well, I leveled a Hunter at some point back in the day to about 40 but deleted him). Then I boosted my Priest, Pally, and Shammy who were at 85. Only classes I don't have at 90 are a DK that's sitting at 80 from back in Wrath, a Rogue sitting at lvl 78, and I've never leveled a Warrior.

Melee only classes aren't terribly appealing to me. They need some hybrid, healy goodness.

10+ Year Old Account
    1 free boost

i alreaddy had 12 lvl 90's before the feature, so i just used my free one to play with some friends on an other server

One, the free one with WoD, and I only did it after I hit 60 for the profession boosts (and knowing a little on how to play monk.)

People complain irrationally too much. $60 is supposed to make you go "holy shit thats expensive" the price is to control the service from being used too freely.

I havent boosted havent preordered wod either...Probably end of September. Will just use the one boost.

That would be zero for me.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero. Nada. None. I refuse to pay the ridiculous price of $60 just so I can have a level 90 character. Seriously with that money I can buy a brand new game or hell Guild Wars 2 which has no subscription. I find it amazing how people actually fall for this stuff. I don't care what people do with their money but seriously I just have to ask: is there really nothing else that was worth that $60? Was that level 90 character really worth that much money when it's something that you can do totally free by just playing the game. This is why I don't understand why people keep playing this game if they find majority of WoW to be boring and repetitive. I've leveled up numerous amounts of characters and I still find fun in it by reading the quests I've never read before and fully understanding the story going on in the area. I guess people don't find that fun which is sad because there's a lot of quests that are really interesting when you really read them and get into the story.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

zero. Going to use the one from wod later

7+ Year Old Account
    I used my free boost on a DK, i'm terrible at him.

I really only see it as a quick, slightly more expensive alternative to switching servers with no leveling required. Rather than spending roughly half the price of a boost to move a 90 to another server (or almost the full price if you have to switch factions to achieve this goal as well). I sort of think of it as a "character copy" to another server, rather than a cut/paste.

Using it to level a class you haven't already played? nope.
    Last edited by 87Octane; 2014-09-02 at 08:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just one, and it was the free boost via the purchase of the collector's edition. I would certainly use it more,
    if not for it being so fucking absurdly overpriced.

0 but I have my free boost waiting from buying WoD.

I have every class at max level so I guess I'm just gonna boost an Ally toon so I can do AV and IoC achievements.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Already had every class at 90..

I've only used the free one that came with my pre-order but they should have made the price around 30-40 bucks being that if your trying to appeal to casuals who are too lazy to level or simply don't have enough time at least they can get a foot in the door. 60 bucks is quite an investment for a dying MMO.

The price is a planned deterrent to the service. Blizzard wants you to play the game, but they also recognize the demand for such "expedient" options; thus, they provide the service, but price it at a point where it is an actual decision to consider. That said, and judging by the content of the thread, I think the $60 is filling that role superbly.

Personally, I've bought one to boost a warlock that I leveled to 60 in order to get the green fire quest done (for FoS/title) and not waste too much time leveling. The free one from the expansion will go towards a shaman that I have no plans to level to 60 first (but may change--depends on if I get bored).

After that, it depends on what I feel like. The price is a non-issue for me (slightly over 1.5 hours of pay).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

One free, one paid. So I could start on another sever as horde, I am already familiar with the class and had no issues gearing up on the another sever/faction. I'm happy.
    | I5 2500k @ 4.3GHZ 1.33v | Corsair Veng. 1600 DDR3 | Corsair H60| Asus p8z68-v |
    | XFX R9 280x DD| CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair 750 Modular | Razer Naga Molten|

One. The free one from buying xpac.
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    1 free and 2 paid id rather pay 50 euro and not have to work leveling 5 days

None. Haven't even used my preorder one yet. Might even save it for the expansion after WoD.

I created one because I got a free lev 90 with WoD - now I have an undead hunter called Fetchbone and don't play him - pretty much wasted
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!