Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    man... i dont know how to thank you for this incredible gift you have given all of us, i cant even imagine how much time and effort it took to do this, im starting to play a boomkin and even though i dont yet have all of the spells you cover i feel soooooo well prepared for this

again thanks for your awesome weak auras you are a boss

kind regards

ambassador skulblaka
    lvl 60 druid
    aerie peak US

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hekkipekki View Post
    Yes I have exported the right strings.
    Make sure you dont have any old stuff left around.
    There is nothing left (besides my own WAs) but i still have this problem. Importing your strings gets my a group and also a lot of the WAs separably.
    Last edited by DDM; 2015-07-27 at 07:08 AM.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    There is nothing left (besides my own WAs) but i still have this problem. Importing your strings gets my a group and also a lot of the WAs separatly.
    Reformated my HDD yesterday and forgot to save my wow folder, had to reinstall and do everything from scratch.
    I then downloaded the strings that I had posted and I encountered no errors.
    Dont know what you have done.

;;Edit
    FYI its inteded for it to be in 2 separate groups.
    Last edited by Hekkipekki; 2015-07-26 at 08:14 PM.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i know that there are two groups. Thats not a problem. I'm getting these two groups but many of the displays inside the groups a second time separably.
    I don't know whats wrong. I tried i lot of WAs already for my Warrior and never had these problems.

As i said, i have some WAs created by myself and then found yours and imported them like every other WA and they get messed up.
    Last edited by DDM; 2015-07-27 at 07:08 AM.
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Yeah, i know that there are two groups. Thats not a problem. I'm getting these two groups but many of the displays inside the groups a second time separably.
    I don't know whats wrong. I tried i lot of WAs already for my Warrior and never had these problems.

As i said, i have some WAs created by myself and then found yours and imported them like every other WA and they get messed up.
    You're likely trying to import a string with a "Group Name" that already exists, or there is a WA in your library with the same name.

Example: Importing "Starfall" and you already have "Starfall"
    Last edited by Cyous; 2015-07-27 at 08:53 AM.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    There is definitly no group with the same name, but maybe one or more single WA with the same name, thats true.
    I do have already WAs for some of the spells, so there could be a problem. Thanks for this hint. I didn't think about this.

Perhaps i save my own (balance) druid specific WAs, delete/rename them and try to import the strings again.

edit: Must have been some single WAs. Just renamed my own WAs and imported the strings again and it worked.
    Thanks again for them.
    Last edited by DDM; 2015-07-30 at 03:54 PM.

Never liked these variations, I'll just stick with my elvui balance bar and tmw conditions. Keeping it minimalist.

you stay toppin anyways. no need to change anything.

Deleted
    Do you still have a link to your old version (had a sun and moon images at the end of the bars)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fellicious View Post
    Do you still have a link to your old version (had a sun and moon images at the end of the bars)?
    http://pastebin.com/L8qijuvR

Never liked any of the newer versions more than this one. Enjoy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gapezilla View Post

You are a life safer, thank you very much.

So, I started working on a custom WeakAuras bar, based on the ones found here, but closer to the original blizzard orb. The reason being that I am a huge fan of Birg's UI work, but he lacks a pretty Druid one. So figured why not make my own.

Its not pretty yet... but it works!

i.imgur.com/EsIPfHc.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gapezilla View Post

Screenshot?
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    Screenshot?
    http://i.imgur.com/Rv5q1IW.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by saidolol View Post
    Kind of like the fact its up top. May open up the screen for more visual indicators of what not to step it etc. May have to try re-position mine next raid night and see how I like it.

The issue is rarely how much space there is to see shit on the ground, it's the player being distracted by looking where they shouldn't be, which is why most raiders put key UI elements a bit below their character, or around it.

Yep, I have my eclipse bar below my feet with enough room to see that I'm not standing in anything. Don't have to move my eyes too much away from that area.

Deleted
    Almost every string disappeared ( visual ), tried to readress the skills, but it didn't worked

Any idea ? Can't play without ... feeling naked :/

Quote Originally Posted by Maickel32 View Post
    Almost every string disappeared ( visual ), tried to readress the skills, but it didn't worked

Any idea ? Can't play without ... feeling naked :/
    I was having the same problem earlier, after I updated WeakAuras 2. It had been working just fine before that, so I downloaded the version I had before the update. It's working fine again. I'm assuming the problem has something to do with the update, so if you did that you might want to try going back to the older version. Not the greatest way to fix things, and I'm far from an expert on it, but it works for the time being.

If you didn't update it... I have no idea what to tell you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurine View Post
    I was having the same problem earlier, after I updated WeakAuras 2. It had been working just fine before that, so I downloaded the version I had before the update. It's working fine again. I'm assuming the problem has something to do with the update, so if you did that you might want to try going back to the older version. Not the greatest way to fix things, and I'm far from an expert on it, but it works for the time being.

If you didn't update it... I have no idea what to tell you.
    Thx Dude, that helped ... yes everthing disappeared after i did the new update ... many hugs to you xD