Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Updates included on both tabs.

Mongoosa:

I believe Hina was waiting to update SimC until updates were included or until faster or more up-to-date sims could be done with comparing all the trinket combinations and so forth the last I checked with him. I'll be honest and say that as far as gearing is concerned Blizzard has done a decent job and whatever gear you get will serve you fairly well across the board.

I, myself have dumped hours into sims for all this gearing but aside from trinkets/weapons you're probably set with whatever you get so long as it doesn't have mastery on it.

That being said, I'm continuing to keep the google doc updated for those who care to check it.
    Last edited by Anmity; 2015-02-08 at 12:37 AM.
    Anmity ~ Apitome ~ Aminence ~ Antendre ~ Avasive ~ Athereal ~ Antropy ~ Anigma ~ Apiphany ~ Aquivocal ~Amancipate ~

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I've updated SimC with the BiS Serenity List over the weekend. It's the best that I can come up with.

DW - https://code.google.com/p/simulation..._T17M.simc#120
    2H - https://code.google.com/p/simulation..._T17M.simc#120

Yes i know that the two profiles are using 2 different enchants. Part of that is due to the low amount of haste on the gear that it wants a bit more haste to compensate.
    1st just want to bump this back to the first page.

2nd when I load up the 2h profile and sim it I get MS>Vers>Haste>crit>>>>Mastery which is fine. Then I tried subbing in the Cinderwolf Signet for the Unexploded explosive shard and get a slightly lower dps but the stat weights stay pretty much the same. I was thinking the extra multistrike and vers which is weighted higher than crit would be better. IDK if its just the total stats on the item 218 vs 228 that makes the difference or if theres something wrong with my settings or how I'm plugging in the item.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I have a question and would rather use this thread than make a new one.

What is the second best weapons to use for Windwalkers with the single target stat priority?
    Due to 6.1 changing the floor of Hans and Frans, it now causes an insane fps drop and I may end up getting sat for that fight every time so I won't be able to collect the hammers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    So I have a question and would rather use this thread than make a new one.

What is the second best weapons to use for Windwalkers with the single target stat priority?
    Due to 6.1 changing the floor of Hans and Frans, it now causes an insane fps drop and I may end up getting sat for that fight every time so I won't be able to collect the hammers.
    Try getting the staff from Beastlord Darmak. 2H and DW are almost even so going with the staff would be your next best option.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right on, thanks man.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does Double Sided Lucky Coin hold up? I'm using it and Mythic Daggerspine from a cache.

Should I replace Coin with say Beating Heart or Blackiron Trigger (heroic/normal versions - probably don't find mythic versions for a few months, or if I get lucky with caches) I also have a Heroic Scales.

So i have 2x 680 HanzFranz hammers and the 680 staff from beastlord.

Not sure what to do. DW or 2h?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rudeboi View Post
    So i have 2x 680 HanzFranz hammers and the 680 staff from beastlord.

Not sure what to do. DW or 2h?
    It probably won't matter, though if you are on a multi-target fight, using the hammers with a warsong might pull ahead of the staff with Ascension/Chex.

Quote Originally Posted by Viskah View Post
    How does Double Sided Lucky Coin hold up? I'm using it and Mythic Daggerspine from a cache.

Should I replace Coin with say Beating Heart or Blackiron Trigger (heroic/normal versions - probably don't find mythic versions for a few months, or if I get lucky with caches) I also have a Heroic Scales.
    In the similar situation. Currently using Coin and Mythic WF Scales of Doom. Do I keep Scales of Doom regardless of which trinket I get?

I'm in a situation similar to those above me, currently using the Lucky Coin and Heroic Scales, however I had a lucky break this week. My MYthic box from BRF gave me the Blackhand Agi trinket... talk about luck. I know its BiS single target,but is the proc from the Gruuls trink worth the agi lost from switching trinkets? I also have a Beating heart of the moutain Heroic version...

Im assuming BiS is Blackhand trinket and Beating Heart, correct? or am I wrong here? Until I get the 4pc is the Beating Heart better than Lucky Coin, or is the passive agi worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderPoop View Post
    Im assuming BiS is Blackhand trinket and Beating Heart, correct? or am I wrong here? Until I get the 4pc is the Beating Heart better than Lucky Coin, or is the passive agi worth it?
    According to my own sims all three trinkets (DST, Beating Heart and HBT) are all extremely close. Personally I'd use DST/Heart for ChiEx and HBT/Heart for Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Katryn View Post
    According to my own sims all three trinkets (DST, Beating Heart and HBT) are all extremely close. Personally I'd use DST/Heart for ChiEx and HBT/Heart for Serenity.
    Cool, I'll do that, thanks. I dont have DST yet, but once I get it I will use it with Chi ex.

Turn your shadow quality up to fair if you are experiencing fps drops in hans and franz room.

7+ Year Old Account
    Seems our BiS for Chiex will be changing to swap out gloves from twins with Offset (mastery/multistrike) from BRF with the new ilvl changes.

Also, does anyone know how Stone of Fire will now sim with the ilvl change (I presume it will move it up to being right below all mythic BRF drops).
    Last edited by Laeahndria; 2015-03-17 at 02:41 PM.
    Låe <Midnight Sanctuary> Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be willing to bet that the Apexis gear / crafted 685s will be as good, or really close to the Mastery/Multi offset.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiocyanide View Post
    I'd be willing to bet that the Apexis gear / crafted 685s will be as good, or really close to the Mastery/Multi offset.
    I don't think so. There will be a 15 ilvl difference. Outside of a trinket, I don't believe we have ever had a BiS piece that was that much lower of an ilvl than current gear.
    Låe <Midnight Sanctuary> Stormrage