Deleted

Garrosh BoA Question - Patch day.

Hello.

Does the 100% BoA drop chance spread across all difficulties? Or is it one per difficultie?

100% on your first flex, 100% on your first HC?

I got my Flex Axe on my warrior the very first day Garrosh was available. Do i have a 100% drop chance on our heroic kill on wednesday or am I screwed?

You should be able to get it, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    Hello.

Does the 100% BoA drop chance spread across all difficulties? Or is it one per difficultie?

100% on your first flex, 100% on your first HC?

I got my Flex Axe on my warrior the very first day Garrosh was available. Do i have a 100% drop chance on our heroic kill on wednesday or am I screwed?
    To be eligible for the guaranteed drop, you must never have gotten an heirloom pre-6.0 on the specific difficulty you have run. For your example, you are not guaranteed an heirloom on Flex (soon to be Normal) difficulty. I can't comment about your Mythic heirloom as I don't know if you've ever gotten a pre-6.0 Heroic heirloom.

They're all separate
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    To be eligible for the guaranteed drop, you must never have gotten an heirloom pre-6.0 on the specific difficulty you have run. For your example, you are not guaranteed an heirloom on Flex (soon to be Normal) difficulty. I can't comment about your Mythic heirloom as I don't know if you've ever gotten a pre-6.0 Heroic heirloom.
    Wait what?

I've gotten a couple Heroic Heirlooms on my DK but haven't gotten a 2H Axe yet for leveling. Since I've gotten a HC Heirloom before on that character I won't get one come tuesday? Thanks for the info, I didn't know it worked that way!

Quote Originally Posted by Tatsh View Post
    Wait what?

I've gotten a couple Heroic Heirlooms on my DK but haven't gotten a 2H Axe yet for leveling. Since I've gotten a HC Heirloom before on that character I won't get one come tuesday? Thanks for the info, I didn't know it worked that way!
    You could get one, you're just not guaranteed to get one. If you have a Warrior or Paladin capable of running Mythic then do so and set loot specialization to Arms or Retribution, respectively.

Deleted
    Anyone know what iLevel the Heirloom will be? Since Valor Upgrades are being removed (not from currently upgraded gear, but you won't be able to upgrade new pieces anymore) will the Heirlooms still drop as 4/4 upgraded quality, or will they drop as 0/4 upgraded?

ie. Will a Heirloom from Normal Garrosh be 569 or 553 iLevel in 6.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post
    Anyone know what iLevel the Heirloom will be? Since Valor Upgrades are being removed (not from currently upgraded gear, but you won't be able to upgrade new pieces anymore) will the Heirlooms still drop as 4/4 upgraded quality, or will they drop as 0/4 upgraded?

You still can upgrade items after the patch, the currency changes from valor to lesser charms (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14059367017#6). So no changes necessary for the heirlooms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puri View Post
    You still can upgrade items after the patch, the currency changes from valor to lesser charms (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/14059367017#6). So no changes necessary for the heirlooms.
    Must've mixed two things together, thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Calaelen View Post

Heirlooms will have the 4/4 upgrade already applied to whatever difficulty they're from. So 556/569/582 at level 90.