Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hircine View Post
    That's a LOT of subscribers still, look at other MMO's, ESO for example is happy with around what, 700k? BUT, be realistic, WoW will never go above 10 million again. Perhaps ~8 million during the peak of WoD.
    If you think ESO has anywhere near 700k subs you're delusional. ESO and Wildstar probably have under 300k subs combined

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    If you think ESO has anywhere near 700k subs you're delusional. ESO and Wildstar probably have under 300k subs combined
    Do you often go calling people delusional like that? I didn't make the number, I recall seeing it on some (allegedly) official report like a month back. Anyway, certainly under a million, whatever the truth may be.

what a joke

they told people to log in for a mount before sept 30, no wonder they are releasing the numbers now instead of later

omg kreygasm

Quote Originally Posted by Oishi View Post
    Yeah, the increase is less than before MOP.
    except the expansion isn't out yet. are you serous?

10+ Year Old Account
    People will play this pre xpack see how bad it is after 1 month and all will leave again nothing new to see really. And BC still best Xpack ever

I can care less about the current numbers; I'd rather see the numbers after everyone bitches about WoD 6.0 like they bitched about Cata 4.0 (Heroics are hard and terrible, dungeons are full of bad designs, wtf healing mechanics, etc) and MoP 5.0 (daily grinding, HoF being a horrible raid).

I'm getting a kick how Blizzard is doing a horrible job talking to people who are upset with 6.0/the heirloom changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zervek View Post
    Where did the other 5+ MILLION go?
    Could it have something to do with the boosted 90's?

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    What exactly caused 600k to either come back or start playing a year into Siege before the prepatch or expac were even out? Outside of a free mount incentive, there's literally been nothing of value over the last few months.

The answer is simple. Ghostservers ain't ghostservers anymore. A lot of players quit instead of transfering. Unfortunately those have not been enough to make Blizz react earlier cause they still got more than enough money from the fools that paid for transfers.

I'm really hoping they manage to fix Hunter pets. I was watching a Warlock VW casually tank the Blind Hero with zero threat issues (until it died, naturally) yet the same boss is entirely immune to basic pet threat abilities and taunts. Not at all amused, but it pales in comparison to how I feel about never getting the Paper-Covered Rock from farming, and it being the last one I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZwuckeL View Post
    Apparently you're the delusional one here, as the only official word out on the matter says 700k+
    http://gamerant.com/elder-scrolls-on...mbers-revenue/
    2month old. So if you want to appear as anything other then a delusional forum-goer who makes things up, you'll have to find a more recent source that says they have >300k

How many tricks did they use to increase the subs for this report?

15+ Year Old Account
    To settle it.
    WoW is constantly dropping subs, which is natural in an old game where the playerbase is pretty much exhausted. News at 11.

It doesnt make it unsuccessful, far from it. It just make it less appealing (which is the red thread since Wrath).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the same sub report we will see in November at the conference call, The next sub drop will be in February. If MoP/Cata are anything to go by then we will see a slight drop then.

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    How many tricks did they use to increase the subs for this report?
    Why would they start doing it now and not before when the sub numbers dropped in half? my gosh .. wow community is the most passive aggressive community ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorschachs View Post
    Why would they start doing it now and not before when the sub numbers dropped in half? my gosh .. wow community is the most passive aggressive community ever.
    The only thing they did was get people to log in in order to get the horde chopper, other than that this increase is the standard pre-expansion increase, it's all downhill from here.... especially given that leveling is supposedly much harder on the beta due to the squish being messed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Apparently you're the delusional one here, as the only official word out on the matter says 700k+
    http://gamerant.com/elder-scrolls-on...mbers-revenue/
    2month old. So if you want to appear as anything other then a delusional forum-goer who makes things up, you'll have to find a more recent source that says they have >300k
    That was never an official number report. Neither ESO or WildStar have released their subscription numbers. 700k is an extremely high estimate all things considered.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn, 600k for just a pre-patch, can't wait to see what WoD will bring.
    You just lost The Game

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    That was never an official number report. Neither ESO or WildStar have released their subscription numbers. 700k is an extremely high estimate all things considered.

- - - Updated - - -

And damn, 600k for just a pre-patch, can't wait to see what WoD will bring.
    A drop, since the next sub call is in February in all likelihood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see people getting back to the game. May actually get back to WoW for a couple of months myself now when Mists of Pandaria is included in the base game. Makes purchasing Warlords of Draenor not that big of a hazzle, since I didn't buy the current expansion because I didn't have the time or interest to play for the last couple of years.

do not worry about the 100% heirloom in LFR .. dont waste your time