Thread: kgPanels help

kgPanels help

So I imported some art and made a kgPanel just to make a pretty place to have some datatexts. Right now, I have the panel set up to only appear on mouseover. The texts are all parented to this panel so they also appear/disappear based on mouseover. Here is the issue though. When I mouseover the frame, it appears along with all the texts. But when I mouseover an individual datatext for more information, the tooltip containing the info shows up but the panel, along with all the datatexts, disappears. I have tried playing with frame stratas but I can't seem to get anything to work. Is there any work-around for this?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    lower the DataText strata also, or make them click-through. Obviously you won't see the tooltips

edit: you could show the frame onEnter instead of onMouseover and add WorldFrame:SetScript("onEnter", function() Frame_Name:Hide() end)

change Frame_Name with whatever your frame name is
    Last edited by S7orm; 2014-10-25 at 08:29 PM.

I've tried setting the panel to Background and the datatext to Low (and vice versa) to no avail. Also tried setting them to the same strata with no luck. StatBlockCore doesn't seem to have a click through option so that option is bust too.

The way I'm controlling visibility right now is self:SetAlpha(1) for the OnEnter and SetAlpha(0) for the OnLeave events. Should WorldFrame:SetScript("onEnter", function() Frame_Name:Hide() end) go under OnEnter?