Thread: Enhance pvp

Enhance pvp

Enhancement shamans kinda suck right now as of pre patch, for all you beta testers how did enhancement shaman preform to you in pvp Level 100.

Not really, in pvp with full pride, i can easily take on 1v2, sometimes even 1v3. Lots of escape mechanics and really good healing. Just have to know how to utilize all of your abilities. But i find enh really really good pvp now, on par with ret healing. I've out healed healers while being top dmg.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayani View Post
    Not really, in pvp with full pride, i can easily take on 1v2, sometimes even 1v3. Lots of escape mechanics and really good healing. Just have to know how to utilize all of your abilities. But i find enh really really good pvp now, on par with ret healing. I've out healed healers while being top dmg.
    I agree with you !

Yeah you shouldn't tell that in my opinion. The experience in lvl 100 is far better than now but it's still not good.

Enh and ele lost their pvp purpose (i.e insane burst damage) and got nothing in return (mobilty/utility). Moreover they failed the ability pruning with us, some classes got only 2 main nuke abilities. We need at least 3s to damage anything (flame shock, drop totem, use moving CD because has already nova or anything) while others just nuke from the second 1. Yes, hello arms warrior hello ret pally.

But yes you can kill someone with an enhancement shaman, but I wouldnt bring one in a competitive arena team.

In the beta, in term of " wow I was top dps lulz" it was FAR easier to get it with another class, such as warlock or mage which I never mained, than enh shaman.
    As for the 2 or 3v1 mentionned above, yeah mates... Whether the dudes were really bad or you dreamt it. 3v1 is really hard to do even with really good pvp classes, so I doubt you can do it with an enhancement shaman against regular players.

Tldr: My humble opinion is not to trust those who tell you that enh pvp is amazing. It's not. At all.