Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    Plus the book is shitty. And it's well know that crap literature shortens our lifespan.
    Not sure which book you read, I thought War Crimes was excellent, as is the norm for Golden's novels.

10+ Year Old Account
    You craft a flying carpet with WOD mats that.... won't be able to fly in WOD content... ok....

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    You craft a flying carpet with WOD mats that.... won't be able to fly in WOD content... ok....
    It doesn't fly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Direwolf as a Crafted mount seems idiotic. How can you craft a wolf? Robots and such, i can understand. But wolves?

Quote Originally Posted by Click911 View Post
    Direwolf as a Crafted mount seems idiotic. How can you craft a wolf? Robots and such, i can understand. But wolves?
    Well you craft the harness, since it's magical it probably just pulls some poor unwitting wolf out of elsewhere in existence for your purposes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapheiros View Post
    This. Please can Blizzard get their act together and get the art department to start working on class balance. It's getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    It's like when you grunt when you hit the ball in tennis, the exhalation of air gives the shot more power.

Sweet thanks for the same model Carpet mount blizz that's amazing must've put a lot thought and time into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draxz View Post
    Sweet thanks for the same model Carpet mount blizz that's amazing must've put a lot thought and time into that.
    TBH, what can be done with a carpet that flies?

In terms of tailoring, though, what about a magic sail, for a small sailboat that magically flies, or a hand held magical cloth balloon (could even sit on a balloon, tbh, to use the mount animation), or a patchwork drake, or even the "Flying Thunder (Cloth) Bolt"!!
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

at least have us sit on the damn carpet like Aladdin dont have us stand on it while on the ground thats straight retarded. 10/10 on lazy blizz

Gawd i love that wolf... Man they made wolf look awesome now

FyI your FB Link (MMo-Champion short links) are being reported as Maleware "http://bit.ly/1Dah72U"this link you guys used to direct us to your page is bad one.. might want to fix it on FB

First, the old "flying carpet" I believe can only be used by tailors. Second, this one does not appear to be capable of flight... EVER and that has me nervous because it can also say we'll NEVER be able to fly. And THAT may very well be the straw that breaks my back... I only hated the MoP approach a little bit until I hit level cap.

Am I the only one who liked the cartoon? although I like Jesse Cox. Its really how were all gonna feel doing new dungeons in WoD get ready to die.!

Quote Originally Posted by Strathaczar View Post
    Uhhhh... am I the only one that watched that animated video and didn't even crack a smile? Was that supposed to be funny? I certainly couldn't tell, that's for sure.
    What mmo-champion hasn't posted is the whole 30+ minute run of Grimrail Depot. It's on the official site's main page as well as on the Polaris channel on youtube. It might help to have some context for some of the scenes in the animated short.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strathaczar View Post
    Uhhhh... am I the only one that watched that animated video and didn't even crack a smile? Was that supposed to be funny? I certainly couldn't tell, that's for sure.
    You must be dead inside.

air + leather = wolf?
    XD I was really hoping for an actual like all-leather mount.

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    No doubt, but I don't pay a sub to read books to explain what's going on in the game I'm playing.
    If they included the book as part of the sub, I wouldn't mind, but I'm NOT paying extra

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    No doubt, but I don't pay a sub to read books to explain what's going on in the game I'm playing.

This is EXACTLY how I feel. I'm paying a monthly subscription for CONTENT.
    That means I expect the content to be in the game, not someplace else I have to pay yet more money for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, great, LWers get a mount!

Too bad it's just a lame recolor. With a lame color scheme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cox 'n' Crendor animated, promoted by Blizzard. 'Tis a good day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow I didn't know Crispin Freeman is the voice actor of Maraad ! no wonder why I thought his voice was so familiar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveZombie View Post
    It doesn't fly.

Every carpet ever has flown.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.