Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    Every carpet ever has flown.
    It says specifically in the text for this carpet that it is a GROUND mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldur View Post
    This is EXACTLY how I feel. I'm paying a monthly subscription for CONTENT.
    That means I expect the content to be in the game, not someplace else I have to pay yet more money for.
    $10 if the books were free in-game you still wouldn't read them.
    One Sweet Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    that creeping carpet has an awesome design. Don't see how a flat carpet can have a "new model" except for a different skin but yeah i agree it doesn't exactly scream "creeping" much though.

Maybe if the corner balls were skeletal corpse hands or skulls it would.
    It's called a Creeping carpet because it is a GROUND MOUNT only. It creeps along the ground....
    Last edited by Budong; 2014-10-25 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg i've never wanted to punch somebody so bad in my life,that icegirl thing on hearthstone page,she is the most annoying sad geek on the planet,i wouldnt tire of slapping her.

I wish the creeping Carpet looked more like it was creeping or slinking around. Sadly its a recolor. I'll grab it cause Tailor/mount collector etc, but I always disliked the ride animation over ground travel with the Carpets. Oh well. Better than a Dragon that has huge wings that runs on the ground instead. Its like a bad D&D campaign, I could stay in the sky and kill you PCs, but instead I'll land and stop using my advantages.

Deleted
    I often wonder what it would be like to be Metzen.

Metzen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Omg i've never wanted to punch somebody so bad in my life,that icegirl thing on hearthstone page,she is the most annoying sad geek on the planet,i wouldnt tire of slapping her.
    Hey gamergate, ease up a little. You can just say "i don't enjoy watching her streams"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    It says specifically in the text for this carpet that it is a GROUND mount.
    I can read, but no carpet ever has been a ground mount only. And all carpets should fly outside WOD.
    Thus, logic skill skipped most of you.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Wow I didn't know Crispin Freeman is the voice actor of Maraad ! no wonder why I thought his voice was so familiar.
    Sadly, maraad isn't fu**in invincible. He could use some of that.

Deleted
    Tailors' carpets are such a big joke compared to engineers' mounts. They have full amazing models while the carpets are just recolored - a 30s job for interns probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Vargur View Post
    I can read, but no carpet ever has been a ground mount only. And all carpets should fly outside WOD.
    Thus, logic skill skipped most of you.
    Seems like reality has skipped you. The thing is called a CREEPING carpet because it only creeps along the ground. Just because all previous carpets were flying doesn't mean this one is. Look at all of the carpets, the previous ones say flying carpet. This one does not, it says this is a ground mount. You may be able to read but comprehending what you read seems to be a different story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseSandwich View Post
    TBH, what can be done with a carpet that flies?

In terms of tailoring, though, what about a magic sail, for a small sailboat that magically flies, or a hand held magical cloth balloon (could even sit on a balloon, tbh, to use the mount animation), or a patchwork drake, or even the "Flying Thunder (Cloth) Bolt"!!
    I can't believe that you got to sail and magic flying balloon without thinking tailored parasol/umbrella.

IMMA MARY POPPINS UP IN THIS B*TCH.

Quote Originally Posted by Psynei View Post
    Not sure which book you read, I thought War Crimes was excellent, as is the norm for Golden's novels.
    Uhh... well maybe it's just me, but I can't stomach her writing either. It's better than Knaak, but it's still really not good by any objective means.

OT though, I'm excited about more crafting mounts.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post

Probably not, I am sure you're an expert at slapping things.

I wonder if they'll think of using thigns like Lords of War as in-game cinematics (either just viewable in the cinematics page or played when fit during questing - please not during a raid!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhope444 View Post
    Am I the only one who liked the cartoon? although I like Jesse Cox. Its really how were all gonna feel doing new dungeons in WoD get ready to die.!
    Nope. I loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pankind View Post
    $10 if the books were free in-game you still wouldn't read them.
    ^lol this. I always see people complain about the lore not being explained in game. A lot of it is but of course it all isn't. The WoW lore is so massive at this point there is really only so much they can put in without it being shoehorned in.

There is a bunch of stuff they explain in game but people always gloss over it. My belief has always been if you truly cared about the story you would read up more on it. WoW is the bare minimum. If you want more you are gonna have to go to outside sources. That's just the way it is. it's like comparing a book to a movie. Some stuff just can't make it in due to time constraints.

A bit disappointed with their mounts this time around...the "draenor wolves" still run and sound like Azerothian Worgs. A carpet that can't actually fly? As if Tailoring hasn't had enough carpets already?

Hoping they'll get a bit more creative eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fibbles View Post
    I can't believe that you got to sail and magic flying balloon without thinking tailored parasol/umbrella.

IMMA MARY POPPINS UP IN THIS B*TCH.
    ...LOL!!

That needs to happen.

Deleted
    WTB new mounts....

That carpet is soo epic... it took 2 minutes to make it from the previous ones....

Wait a sec... the new profession mounts are BOP? O.o

That tailoring mount is a joke, and I know Blizzard can do better considering the quality of the engineering mounts from expansion to expansion.

-make it a 2-seater
    -have players actually sit on it (preferably cross-legged) instead of standing
    -make a new mount that is anything other than another reskinned carpet

Just a few ideas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Uhh... well maybe it's just me, but I can't stomach her writing either. It's better than Knaak, but it's still really not good by any objective means.
    It's not just you. >.<